23.

Reign

"I don't know if you're ignoring me or?". Mike asked sitting at our lunch table interrupting our whole conversation.

"Mike no I'm not ignoring you why would I do that?". I sighed.

"Are you sure about that? I been calling you nonstop these past couple of days and I get no replies back text or call wise". Crys and Jhene were minutes away from cracking up I just knew they were I could sense it.

"Oh my god okay look I just haven't had the time to really talk to anyone right now I got into an short wreck a couple of days ago but I'm fine. In all honesty Mike if I'm not answering you then I must don't want to be bothered". I tell him straight up.

"Alright Reign I hear you I'll leave you alone yo". He says getting up beginning to walk away.

"Damn stalker much that nigga really obsessed over you that's some creepy shit right there". Jhene said making me and Crys laugh. I looked up to see Mike standing there looking mad he must've heard what she said I looked away from him feeling somewhat bad.

"Jhene that man heard you, bitch you are so mean". Crys tells her.

"Right now I feel bad for him". I said pouting about to text him.

"Girl fuck him he acting kind of obsessed if you ask me".

"I agree on some stuff because the messages and shit he was leaving me wasn't cool. In his mindset he thinks were together I guess". I tell them.

"Yeah but ya'll not he has to get that through his thick ass skull".

"Agreed could ya'll bring me to my house to get more clothes?". Crys asks.

"August is coming to pick me up after-school I'll ask him". I tell her.

"Nah I'll take you Crys". Jhene says sipping her milk.

The bell rung making everyone get up scattering around we all headed to gym our last period then we out.

Crystal

While pulling into my old apartment complexes it felt new like I haven't been here in years I saw my dads truck which means his ass was here. I was really hoping he wasn't here for the simple fact that he was going to try to make me stay. More like force me to stay.

"You need me to come with you?". Jhene asks.

"No I won't be long I promise". I assure her she nodded.

I walked up to the apartment unlocking it with the key I had once I stepped fully in I immediately regretted it.

"Who's this bitch?". Some buff man with dreads asks while pointing the gun towards me.

"Crystal honey! What are you doing here? You can't be here!". My dad yells out.

"Dad what's going on?". I yell with tears slipping the gun was still pointing towards me.

"Don grab her ass". He said to the other man before I could take flight out the door.

"You either give me the rest of my money or i'll dead you and whoever this bitch is".

"I don't have anymore money that's all I have I promise I'll give you the rest just not now". My dad pleads getting on his knees.

"Wrong answer I'll give another option". He says walking over to me touching my face.

"Get away from my daughter you sick bastard!".

"Shut the fuck up you broke ass bum either give me money now or let me have her". He smirked.