4.

Reign

"The kickback is Saturday we're going right?"

"I can't Re I'm going to dinner with my parents apparently this is important to them so I'll have to be there".

"Seriously Ne? You can't reason with them spend half of your time there then come to the kickback".

"I'll try girly but I don't know for sure". She sighs.

"There go Crystal. Did you ask her today's your only day".

"Crystal!". She yelled out making her walk towards us.

Crystal was so sweet, beautiful and smart. She was one of the fewest young ones out of our senior class to be 16. I pictured me as valedictorian but I think she's gonna get it although she do deserve it.

"I need a huge favor Crys. We have our first test for AP Math tomorrow and there's no way I'm prepared can you help me?".

"Of course I'll help".

"Thank you so much. I'll pay you since it's such last minute".

"No you good. Wanna meet up somewhere or?".

"Ya'll can meet at my house. How after school sound?". I volunteered.

"Great. Can I catch a ride with ya'll?".

"Sure catch us in the gym before the bell ring". She nodded walking away.

Remembering that I had to send a slight text to my mom saying that I had company coming over for a few hours I took out my phone and did so. Kendall didn't come home last night and I was quite worried so I texted him as well. The bell rung so lunch was over we headed to the gymnasium.

A

"Wasspoppin' Dell? What you need man"

"Just swinging through whatchu' been getting into?"

"Just been chilling man. Been having to stay low because of that shit that happened at the club feds on our asses".

I started rolling a blunt I needed some type of high in my system.

"I feel ya' brother getting caught up with them ain't no joke them 3 years in that bitch was rough as a bitch".

Kendell did 3yrs in the pin he was suppose to do more than that but he got lucky well shit I got lucky because he took the blame for shit we both did. Back in Houston we we're some wild ass boys we ran together robbing houses, etc. At some point we knew we were going to get caught because it had some hating ass people in Houston that would snitch they're asses off. Long story short we had tough ass beef with a nigga named Ryan it didn't end well after Kendell did his time we offed Ryan ass and left out of H-Town.

"Catch you later A. I slept at one of my hoes house and now my little sister is worried about me". I dapped him up laughing.

I never knew of this sister because when he came to the H he came from here and was living with his uncle for a while. I'm guessing the sister was always down here.

"Yo' A?".

"Aron my nigga. Wassup man?".

"Chilling just getting back I took exactly 3 days just like I said".

"That's what I'm talking about getting business done". I say dapping him up.

"Where the fellas?".

"They went down to the club to check up on some things. Knowing them fooling around". I say while giving him his money right off the bat. He thanked me before leaving.

Aron was the one that handle business for us out of Miami he makes trades for us all over in different states etc. Also, he's our right hand man we knew can trust him for sure.

Feeling my phone vibrate I seen it was a text from some broad I fuck named Jasmine she's nothing but a nut that be needing to bust and she knows that she was telling me to come through. I'm gonna do just that.

---------------

Arriving to her apartment I knocked on her door. She opened it smirking at me while letting me in.

"Hey daddy". I smirked.

"Wassup?".

I saw toys all over which means her son was here. Fuck.

"Kj come pick up all these toys boy!". Kj came running in picking up his stuff just starring.

"Who you is nigga?". He asked with his little voice.

"Boy pick up your shit and stop being rude". She yells to him which made him huff while picking up his things.

"You ain't tell me your son was here".

"He ain't got nothing to do with us fucking A".

"You sound stupid I'm not about to fuck you while your son here".

"He can sit in the living room I'll put something on the tv to keep him occupied". She had a one bed apartment from what she told me Kj lives with his dad but she gets him when she wants I guess.

"Just hit me up whenever". I say walking out of the room.

"Please A I need some dick. He won't know I'll be quiet". She pleaded. I shook my head.

"Later Jas". She sighed walking behind me basically letting me out I guess she was mad.

I just couldn't fuck her while her son was literally right there in the next room and to say how desperate she was is a shame. Her ass knew I was gonna have her up in there screaming her ass off.

Damn these hoes are sad.