8.

Reign

"Yo' Reign". I turned to see Mike.

"Hey Mike wassup?".

"Where you headed?".

"Library". I say showing him the pass.

"I'll come with". I nodded still walking.

Getting there we walked in to it being kind of packed as usual either people were skipping and just sitting in here or some were actually doing something. I came to look for a book by me getting all my work done before hand. I hate to sit there so I'll have a book to keep me occupied.

"Shouldn't you be in class Mr. Athlete?".

"I should but I saw something beautiful on my way there and decided to say fuck it". I giggled.

"I'm so hungry. I'm ready to go".

"I'll go get you something from the vending machine". He suggested.

"That'll be nice I would like some Lays and a sprite please".

"I'll be back". I nodded. I hope he takes long because I would like to pick out a book solo and quietly.

Trey

"Trey please I'm sorry"

"Trey please I'm sorry". Olivia pleaded.

"No. So stop pleading what you've done can't be taken back".

"I was drunk and out of it I didn't mean to do it". She cries.

Oh fuck no..

"Livia man I don't have time for this. You asked me here to hear you out and all you doing is begging when the fucking answer is no".

Olivia was my ex we dated for a while until she did some fucked up shit such as fuck some random. Her sob story is supposedly she was at the club drinking one to many drinks and ended up doing that. She was in college down here at the time so I decided to pop up with breakfast that morning to see them in the bed together.

On the other hand, my theory is that she knew exactly what she was doing by me not dicking her down she went and found it elsewhere. Some people think it's hard to believe that I'm still a 21 year old virgin. I am one. I'm very proud as well I don't go sticking my dick into anything that ain't mines. Olivia was my girl and I was ready to lay this big dick on her but she fucked up.

"Trey I want you back more than anything. Tell me what I need to do to fix this". She says getting down on her knees. What the fuck really? We're in public.

"I already told you. Nothing can be fixed about this now get the fuck up". I was getting highly irritated. She still stood there.

"Please! Don't you miss me? I know you still love me baby". I chuckled.

"No I don't miss you. I miss your head game tho. I did love you but not no more. Are we done here?". That drove her over the edge she started having a damn mental break down.

"Man I'm out you out of pocket right now". I got up and walked out of the diner we were in. I had to leave quickly before she came running out.

Pulling off in a hurry I sped to a near by gas station for gas.

"Let me get 80 on pump 2".

"Aye' man". Someone spoke tapping me. I turned to see some nigga.

"Wassup?". I was strapped so I wasn't tripping.

"You Trey right? Or should I say Trigga?".

"Maybe depending on who's asking". He laughed a bit. I didn't see shit funny tho.

"I'm an old friend of A. I was just coming to introduce myself y'all would be seeing me around here more often". This nigga seemed so sketchy.

"Move around fuck nigga. We run these streets here". He laughed again.

"Tell A I would be visiting him soon". I smirked walking out.

Whoever this nigga is must don't know that he's fucking with top shooters.

Reign

"I need a damn refill my nails are a shitty mess". Ne says making me laugh.

"Crystal birthday coming up we can go then". She nodded.

"Where my man?".

"Out. Girl did I tell you he found him an apartment". She gasped.

"Bitch no! Why?". I laughed at the shock face she had.

"Momma not kicking him out or nothing. He wants to get out on his own and honestly I think that's fair he's going on 23. Maybe it's good for him to get out".

"Right. Right. When he moving out?".

"Soon we're going shopping for the stuff that he needs so more than likely a couple of weeks". She nodded.

We jammed to music as we laid across my floor doing homework like usual. Putting a reminder in my head that I had to text Mike after we were done I did so.

"We should do something this weekend". I looked up at her.

"I'm not going to no damn club. We almost died bitch". She sighed.

"Fine we can do something else then".

"Nothings coming to my mind right now but we'll find something".

"Yeah we would. I'm sleeping over best bitch".

"Says who?". I questioned.

"Me bitch. I'm sleeping over this whole week fuck all of that". I laughed at her bluntness.

"Bitch go home. I like how you just welcome yourself to sleep all week".

"Love you too". She blew a kiss. I flicked her off.

God I love her crazy ass.