Chapter 11

Hayden

I woke up the next morning with a - I can't stress this enough - horrible headache. It felt like my head was going to explode and my thirst for water was almost insane. That's what happens when you take too many shots.

As I wobbled over to the kitchen to get some water, I swore to myself to never drink again.

Just as I was about to get a glass of water, Amanda's bedroom door opened and she walked out, looking like she died and woke up again. I chuckled at the sight, but quickly grabbed my aching head.

"It's feels like I'm dying." Amanda said and literally fell onto the couch with her face first. I wanted to laugh so bad, but I knew my headache would just get worse.

"It looks like it too." I said as I sat down beside her. Her head quickly shoot up from the couch and she just looked at me.

"You have nothing to say, it looks like you're dead too." Amanda said in a serious voice, but a smile crept up on her face anyway. I just nodded my head in agreement.

We ended up cuddling and watching a movie on Netflix, but of course we spent half an hour trying to find a good movie, so we both felt a bit better before the movie started.

As we were laying on the couch, my phone began blowing up with messages. Before checking my phone, I prayed to god that Mason didn't send any of the texts, and to my relief, he didn't.

Colby:
Are you up?
?
Answer
Fast
Like now
Oml u suck.

I laughed as I saw what he wrote to me, he didn't even give me a few seconds to read before sending the other messages.

Hayden:
Wth stop spamming me and what do you want?

Colby:
Rude
Wanna hang out?

Hayden:
I'm very hungover, like dying.

Colby:
Whatever, I'm coming over.

I huffed and stood up from the couch, Amanda laughed as she was my annoyed face. I really wasn't in a mood to be with any boys at this moment, but I guess I don't have a choice.

When I opened the door, Colby already stood outside with his famous smile. "You suck." I told him and walked inside. I could practically hear the what the fuck look he had on his face.

"What was that for?" He asked and walked up behind me, I froze for a few moments before I turned to face him. The stood very close to me and that made my heart beat faster.

"You said it first." I told him amused, it took him a few seconds before he realized what I was talking about, and when he did he laughed and pulled me in for a hug.

We stood like that before Amanda decided to break the silence. "Alright, I'm going to my room, you disgust me." She said and made a puking sound as she walked to her room, I grinned at her.

"So why did you want to come over?" I asked him and leaned on the kitchen counter. When he walked to stand in front of me, I'm sure my heart was about to explode. I really need to stop.

"I wanted to see you." He said and took my hand, he looked at it instead of my face. Even if he just held my hand, I felt better.

The last thing I actually wanted was to start liking him again, the last time we were together.. things didn't exactly end the best way and I don't want that to happen again. I know he still has feelings for me, it's easy to see. After you get to know Colby, he actually is really easy to read.

And I saw his tweets.

I didn't know what to say, so I just stood there. Looking at this face, it seemed like he was sad. "Are you alright?" I asked him and finally he looked up at me.

"Yeah, just thinking." He said and looked me in the eyes, his eyes showed more than they needed too and I instantly knew what he was thinking about. Us.

"If there is anything you want to tell me, you have the opportunity now." I told him and squeezed his hand. How long was he going to hold it? I really don't want him to hold my already sweaty hand, I've always been weird about that stuff.

Colby got even closer to me, we were practically breathing in each other's faces. "I just really miss you." He said and looked down yet again. I sighed softly and made him look at me again.

"I miss you too, but I don't think this is such a good idea." I said and leaned back a bit more, to get more space between us. Colby's face turned from sad to even more sad, and I felt horrible.

"So you're saying we're not going to get back together?" He asked and straighten his position. My thoughts were spinning and I didn't know what to answer. I would definitely take him back if my head wasn't such a mess.

"I'm not saying that, I just... I don't know." Now I was the one looking down at our feet, I felt helpless. I didn't know how to feel or what to do, everything has been a mess lately, but has been the one keeping me sane.

Colby took a few steps back and shook his head. "I don't want to wait around for you to make up your mind, who even knows if you do." He gave me a sad look and started walking towards the door. It felt like my heart broke into a million pieces.

All I wanted to do was to make him stop walking away from me, but something made me stay in the spot he left me. When the door closed, I broke down.

Tears were streaming down my face as I sat down on the floor. All of my emotions and just everything was a mess, and I didn't know what to do with them so crying was the only way to get it all out.

Can I even trust him to only be with me? After he cheated on me, my trust issues grew and for a while I didn't trust anyone. At first I didn't know if I wanted to call it cheating, but we were dating at that time and now I look at it as cheating. I guess that's not helping my situation.

I just need to trust him again, like I did before hell was let out its cage.

A/N
Had the worst writers block while writing this, so I hope you liked it.
I feel like taking things slow in this book, but now I'm not sure what I want to do. So if you have any ideas, leave it in the comments🖤