"Hey you"

A sharp intake of breath as I darted awake from my slumber.

Looking to my left, I see the flawless, slightly caramelized skin of the person that invaded my property all those months ago.

"heh," I chuckled groggily, swiping messy strands of hair away from Kenna's face, revealing thick eyelashes drooped on her cheeks.

I looked to my left, it was still dark as no light creeped through the closed blinds just yet.

Sneaking out of bed, I made my way to the kitchen, making a fresh batch of coffee, got to have some coffee, alongside a couple of omelette's, bacon, fresh fruit, a Waffle House, some icecream appropriate for mornings....obviously....and some mushrooms as well as some OJ.

By the time everything was cooked I was not only on to my third coffee but the morning dim of the snowy sun creeped through the floor to roof windows.

"Nice underwear."

I heard a cheeky voice yawn.

"You should model for Calvin Klein, oh, and red-" Kenna ran her hand teasingly up the length of Roberts thigh and hung over his crotch.

"Red really suits you." Kenna pecked Rob on the lips as her jaw slowly slacked to see the beautiful array of foods in front of her.

"Wow," she gawked, "this is- you shouldn't have!"

"You deserve it."

Robert held Kenna tight resting his chin atop of her scruffy hair.

"So, for breakfast my lady we have an assortment of many things.

Strawberries, raspberries, blue berries, banana, this is to go with your Waffle House, sided with your favourite ice cream. Which is boys n berry of course. As well as an omelette, crispy bacon, mushrooms and BBQ sauce.

Oh, and some OJ and a fresh pot of coffee if you want either of those."

Robert winked and ushered Kenna to take a seat at the dining table, kissing her on the forehead before he made his way to load Kenna's plate with heavenly goods.

Keeping the Waffle House and ice cream to a separate larger plate.

"So do I have to have sex with you every night to expect this in the morning?"

Robert stood there, faking to be deep in thought before he replied, "yes. But you should really just be having sex with me any time of the day-" Kenna stood to meet a hush puppy, lust filled gaze. Robert wrapping his strong arms around her petite waist, "anywhere or preferably everywhere."

The two locked in a passionate kiss, their arms searching each other's body, Robert picked up Kenna and lifted her on to the table, his crotch centred between Kenna's open legs as she wrapped them around the back of Roberts waist.

"Well let's start now," Kenna puffed.

Eagerly pulling down Roberts briefs, he soon noticed Kenna was wearing nothing but one of his t-shirts.

Ripping that off he circled his tongue around Kenna's nipples and played with her slit as he did so.

Kenna moaned and Robert knew she couldn't wait any longer, burying his crotch into hers, she arched her back as Robert pumped into her slowly.

My hot breath against her skin, her slow moans as bodies tangoed fluently against one another.

"Faster," I heard her plee.

Picking Kenna up, her legs wrapped around my waist, her arms around my neck, my face buried into hers, I pounded faster and faster.

Moving to the large windows, I turned her around, her hands and breasts pressed up against the glass, my hands splayed across her perfect behind.