"Austin"

OH, I almost forgot!

Remember when I said I'd go out for lunch with Austin? Well. Here's what happened.

-9th March-

"Robert!" I yelled, as I looked at myself in the mirror nervously, trying to figure out what to do with my hair.

My hair long and auburn, reaching down to my belly button.

"Side part. No. Middle part. No! Hair up? NO."

I rushed into the lounge in a huff, where Robert was lounging on the sofa watching TV.

"Robert!" I yelled.

He turned around to see me with my hands raised in the air.

I was wearing a pair of white wash jeans, rolled just above my ankles, and some all black vans. A plain white T-shirt that cropped just before the button on my jeans, and a grey hoodie.

My hair scruffy and all over the place.

"Well?" I asked agitated.

"You look cute." He replied with a cheeky grin.

"Cute? CUTE!?"

I ran back into the bathroom, and I heard Robert jump up behind me and follow.

I stood in front of the mirror as I took off my grey hoodie. Robert had nicely leant himself against the doorframe in the bathroom, arms crossed, having that typical stupid smirk across his face, as per usual.

Frustrated, staring intensely into the mirror, I said."Cute isn't what I was going after-"

Robert butted in before I could finish.

"CUTE," he yelled obnoxiously, "with a tinge of sly sexiness."

He winked and walked over to me, pulling up my grey hoodie I hadn't fully taken off and then placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Breathe. You look lovely....you always do." He smiled and slowly slid his hands down my arms and intertwined his fingers with mine.

I looked down, smiled at our held hands, took in a deep breath and exhaled heavily.

"You do need to do something about that hair though."

I looked up to Robert who had a smug look on his face, let go of his hands and playfully punched him on the shoulder.

"Shut up you!" As I nudged him out of the way.

I ruffled my hair and parted it down the middle.

"It'll have to do." I said to myself.

I checked my watch, "12:01."

"Okay, it takes 10 minutes to get from the cafe from here on my bike. I'll leave in 20 minutes then."

"Why are you so nervous?" I heard Robert say, cheekiness creeping at the corners of his mouth.

"I'm not." I said stubbornly.

"Whatever, and the moon is made of cheese."

I looked over to him with my eyebrows arched, as I watched him rustle through the fridge and grab an apple.

"Look," Robert bit into the apple and spoke with his mouthful. "You shouldn't be nervous, I mean, it's not like you're meeting Robert Downey Jr or anything?"

He chewed quickly and took another bite of his apple, wiggling his eyebrows.

"You're so arrogant." I said with a smile across my face.