"Dishes and dresses"

Just over 3 weeks had past and it was now the 1st of April.

In that time, I'd continued to see Austin. We would meet at the cafe before, during and even after work.

He took me to the movies and we'd walked through Central Park together.

I even quit the gym I was signed up to and joined the one Austin personal trained at so we could become, 'gym buddies.'

Austin was growing on me, but so was Robert.

Sun beamed through the cracks in the blinds and filled my bedroom with strips of sunlight.

I was awoken by the vibration of my phone on my bedside table, so I rolled over grabbed my phone and checked the time. "8:57," it read.

-Austin 1st April-

-Supreme ruler of the universe (Robert) 1st April-

As I sat up, the air smelt of bacon, pancakes, syrup and coffee.

I smiled to myself, rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and flopped out of bed, following the aroma of the beautiful scent of foods.

Robert had given me a grey iron man shirt that was 3 sizes too big and reached half way down my thighs.

So I wore that, alongside some black socks, that were now scrunched up just above my ankles, to bed last night.

My hair in a mess, I stroked it away from my face and stretched out my arms above my head as I made my way to the kitchen.

As I approached the kitchen I looked to the bench and my eyes widened. Robert had a beautiful set up of bacon, pancakes, yoghurt, whipped cream, fresh fruits, toast, orange juice, coffee and was now onto flipping some eggs. So I walked over to him, leant my head against his back and wrapped my arms around his stomach, cuddling him like a teddy bear.

"What's cookin' goodlookin'?" I said in a groggy morning voice.

As Robert flipped the eggs, sizzling hot oil spat up from the pan and hit my hand.

"Ah!" I yelled, and launched off of Robert, waving my hand in the air.

As I stopped walking in circles and waving my hand in a frantic, I turned to Robert who was leaning against the kitchen bench. His arms crossed across his chest and that typical Downey smirk spread across that mug of his.

He was wearing a white polo, the collar buttoned to the top, which hung over a cream sweater that was over his shirt. To finish it off, he was wearing fitted black trousers and a pair of classic, black and white reeboks. His hair had grown and was now long and wavy, that scruffy stubble still there.

"You look good in that shirt...you always look good in my shirts." That typical grin still spread across his face, as he made his way towards me.

"Yeah, fits like a glove." I said sarcastically as I put my arms up like a scarecrow, showcasing the size of it.

Robert leant in and hugged me tight around the waist, my arms moved up and grasped him around the back of his neck, as he lifted me up and twirled me around in a circle.

"Morning sunshine." He said gently as he leant his forehead against mine and placed me back on the floor.

"Morning." I replied back, my hand moving to the side of his face.