"LA"

"We're catching a private jet!?" My eyes widened as Robert and I made our way across the tarmac.

I had my hair tied back tightly, and was wearing my white blouse and boot cut, formal black trousers. I held the flight details, and itinerary for the trip in hand, and looked real professional.

Like an assistant should.

Robert turned to me. All I wanted to do on the way here was make him pull over to the side of the road so I could jump all over him; he smelt so good, as per usual, and looked stunning.

His hair was perfect, shaggy and a bit long but perfect length and wasn't pulled back away from his face. Instead it was messy and brushed across his forehead and temples. His beard, as I said before was dyed and trimmed intricately into the traditional Stark goatee.

He was wearing a pair of circular glasses, that had red lenses, and thin black rimming and legs.

His outfit was what made me drool though.

He was wearing a red shirt, with thin black stripes running horizontally across. A black leather jacket, fitted light blue jeans with the odd rip in them here and there and a pair of high top, all black converses.

CONVERSES.

As robert turned to me, his eyelashes flustered and everything seemed to go in slow motion.

His eyes were a golden brown, his eyelashes thick and long, his hair swaying in the breeze and his smile radiant and perfect.

I must have been drooling, because Robert began to giggle.

"Kenna," he said, "I'm gonna need you back on planet Earth."

He had that typical Downey smirk.

I shook my head and scolded at him, "shutup," I said jokingly.

We laughed, and headed up the stairs that lead to the inside of the plane.

It was beautiful! I'd only ever flown once before this and it was in economy, on a huge plane full of crying babies and funny smelling people.

This was a fairly large jet. It had a kitchen, a bathroom area that wasn't the size of a cardboard box, and enough space to walk around and not feel cramped.

The seats reclined into some what beds, and were made of a soft material with a creamy beige colour. There was moderate sized coffee table, the carpets were a royal blue and the most important trait of all, was a huge flat screen TV that reclined from the roof above.

The jet was incredible and must have cost a fortune!

As I took in the surroundings of the jet around me, trying not to act too surprised, I walked to Robert who was sitting in his chair reading a book, and softly spoke to him.

"How much did this cost?"

He looked around, seeing if anyone was watching. There were a couple of flights attendants, but they were busy in the kitchen and the pilot was in the cock pit, fiddling around with the controls, and checking over everything with the crew on the tarmac, to see if everything was sorted and ready.

"I know you always worry about the price of things, but again, for the last time, don't worry about it." His voice was gentle. He grabbed my hand, intertwined my fingers with his and pulled me towards him. Our eyes locked and we were face to face. His minty breath lingering, he stared at my lips and then looked into my eyes and kissed me.

We smiled at each other when we pulled away and I made my way to the seat across from him.

"Good evening this is your pilot Jack Greene, uh, this flight will take around 5 hours and we'll be landing in LA at 8pm local time. If you could both turn to the TV for a quick safety demonstration and then we'll be on our way."