"Where am I?"

The night was still, but cold...well from what I remember it was. 

I awoke restlessly, in a furious sweat, hot and bothered.

I looked up and there was black, everywhere I looked was black. Complete darkness.

Where was I? Was I at my flat?  

But most of all, what happened last night?  

I sat up on the edge of the bed when I heard a mans deep morning voice say, "morning sunshine."

I let out the longest scream I had ever let out, fumbled off of the bed and fell onto the floor.

With the clap of the mysterious mans hands the curtain opened and the sunlight illuminated the room, which, not to my surprise, wasn't my flat at all.  

I sat there on the floor, in aw looking at the amazing view which overlooked the ocean, completely un-aware that I was half naked wearing only my underwear and someones shirt.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

I turned around, shocked, embarrassed and completely unaware of who the man in front of me was and said "ye...um, are you?" 

"Robert Downey jr? Yes. Clearly." That typical downey smirk of his sprawled across his face, with that slight pout of his lips and his eyes looking devious and cheeky.  

He continued, "you kind of broke onto my property last night and complained about the politics of the country, how we're in debt Yada Yada Yada, then you started talking about your knowledge of Chaplin and some how compared the likings of him to Ironman, which fascinated me, plus it was cold outside, so I brought you in....oh and you were disturbing my goats and alpacas, and they get cranky when they don't get a good sleep."

"Well, uh....yeah, sorry. I think? Am I sorry? And the most important question, did I get an autograph?"

With that Downey smirk across his face, and his hush puppy eyes staring into mine he said, "no, you didn't get an autograph, but you did sleep with me."

My face, shocked, red, blushing and thinking my heads about to explode I blurted out the only thing I could think of, "You have a wife and a kid, you're disgusting, no, no! not disgusting, uhm but you can't tell her, Oh my god, this will look so bad if the paparazzi find out...," in a frantic I pace around the room, thinking about ways of how to cover this up, "okay, I am one of your sisters friends daughters, we're good friends, I got drunk, called you to pick me up. Wait! Do you even have a sister!? Omg.." 

I threw my hands up and continued to pace frantically.

"My god you're a wreck. We didn't have sex!"Then calmly continued, with a giggle. "And yeah, I have a sister."

A sigh of relief, yet sadness came across me, I gave a confused look and said, "oh...well, that's good, I think? Wait, why were we in the same bed though?"

Robert explained, "I put you to bed and said go to sleep now, I'll wake you up in the morning and we'll go from there, but you continued to intrigue me with your words and so I chose to listen which is when I lied down and I guess I nodded off."

I stopped pacing and looked down and soon realised what I was wearing. 

"Holy shit! Don't look! Omg!"

"That shirt of mine suits you, you know." 

Still with that cheeky grin on his face and gentle eyes looking into mine. 

I flashed a bright red and turned around, tugging at the bottom of the shirt trying to hide everything.

"Your clothes are at the dry cleaners, they'll be done soon surely...Aspirin?" 

"Ah, no thanks, I'm fine, not feeling too shabby to be honest....wait where's your family?" Still tugging at the shirt.  

"They're at home?" 

"There here now!? I need to leave! My clothes!? No, don't worry about it, I'll just leave like this and take the back streets...is it illegal to wear this in public? Oh who cares..."

I dived towards the door before Robert walked up to me, grabbed me by the hip and turned me around to face him. His big brown eyes gazing into mine, his body almost pressed up against me, his minty breath essence and men's cologne wafting into my nose, giving me goosebumps and with a soft and re-assuring voice he spoke, "honey Shoosh, they're in Venice for a holiday, I have a place there. They won't be back until tomorrow. You have time, relax."

With a fluster of his eye lashes and a gentle smile, he walked away and said "We did cuddle though."