First Rant

Ok. I can do this... I thought to myself. Nah fuck it I'm screwed, but I guess I have nothing to lose.
Today is my first day of high school and I am mentally not prepared for it. I arrive at school and I go to the hall where only my grade is assembled. A few new faces grab my attention, but the most important ones definitely caught it the most... my best friends. I've made some  mistakes in my very last year of middle school, but it's not that big of a deal. I saw some of my former best friends and my crush standing together.

Apparently they became friends over the holidays. It woke up something very unnerving in my soul. I felt sick looking at them just standing next to each other having a normal conversation. I ranted to my friends about it and automatically felt 100 times better. Brett (my crush) gave me an icy cold glare when I walked passed him that made me want to die right there on the spot. (Lol I was trying to sound like some professional Wattpad writer with the "icy cold glare" rip) Why did he turn against me? Why didn't he want to hear my side of the story? Why did he choose HER?

Ok so there were plenty of new faces... hot faces and it made me forget all my problems just for a split second. I barely had any classes with some of my main best friends, but somehow I just managed to land 4 classes with my former best friend, now my arch nemesis, Taylor. There was so much hate in my body, it was just too unbearable. She did however manage to get all of the same classes as my crush, except for Science and Spanish.

Whatever. Brett is kind of toxic. He's done so much shit to me in the past, even choosing Taylor over me, but hey I still like him. It feels like someone is constantly stabbing me whenever I see them together. Yay I just got side-tracked again, I guess this is how diaries work? Now let's get back on track for a minimum amount of 5 minutes.

My home room for this year is alright I guess. My home room teacher's name is Mr David Matthews and there's about 23 kids in my class. Thank God we only have home room for 20 minutes and then I have classes with some of my friends, close friends, main friends and best friends. Thats a load, I know right. I'm sorry that this "chapter" or this "entry" is so long and full of bs, I'm a girl that has a lot to say. So yeah my first day was quite cool, but don't think that this is the end of this chapter, I'll probably add more detail about it in my other entries without realising it, I'm very, how can I say... interesting? Again, it's a diary so I'll repeat things often, but since this isn't a diary that's very up to date, because this happened in January and it's currently June, so it's more like a story telling of those events that happened on the days I guess. I honestly don't know where I'm going with this, but whatever. It's cheaper than therapy ;)