Behind the Curtain

Eselle hid anxiously behind the massive red curtain separating her from the peircing eyes of the audience.She sighed and held violin's neck tighter.Despite practicing for hours for many weeks, she was still very worried that she would make a mistake, or do something embarrassing.But it wasn't the giant crowd that worried her, it was him.Unknown had turned up at the concert, along with many of his and her friends for moral support.

She began having the sinking feeling in her gut.A hand fell on her shoulder.She turned her head and saw her friend, Wolfie giving an encouraging smile.Eselle took the hidden messege and returned a wan grin.

The lights dimmed and the quiet discussions ceased to murmers in the concert hall.Eselle breathed in and out before walking to the middle of the stage, the audience applauded her.She gave a brief bow before placing her bow on the string.The bow flew down with ease, emitting a soft sound that hushed the audience.

She began to speed up, her fingers flying across, playing various notes.Wolfue watched nervously as she began to play faster notes loudly.Eselle tiled her bow and played the last note, letting it echo into the crowd.There was a brief moment of silence before cheers and clapping filled the hall.Eselle gave a quick bow before heading backstage.

Wolfie was the first to greet her, with a high five and hug.Eselle reciprocated politely before going outside towards her car.The back opened and she put her packed up instrument inside.She felt a presence approaching her and assumed it was one of her friends.

She turned and came face to face with Unknown.She blushed immediatly and hoped he darkness of the night covered it up.Unknown smiled, blushing lightly.

"You did great,"he complemented.Eselle took the comment with a polite smile.

"Thanks for showing up,"she thanked.He rubbed the back of his neck and grinned.

"No prob,"he winked at her and she blushed.

"You wanna grab a bite to eat?,"he offered.She looked at him.

"It's 11:45 and you and I are in a dress and suit,"she pointed out.Unknown gave a pout causing her to laugh.Unknwn to the both of them, Wolfie and Alyssa were just around the dcorner watching them.Alyssa gave Wolfie a nod and pressed play.Sky Ful of Stars by Coldplay began to play and the couple looked around confused.Unknown took advantage of this and held out a hand.

"May I have this dance?,"he asked, under the moonlight.Eselle took his hand and grinned.

"You may"

They began to waltz under the stars in the parking lot, gazing into eachother's eues dreamily while Alyssa and Wolfie high fived grinning in acomplishment

Dancing~

You know the drill :D