Neutrality

They argued often despite being very close friends, whether it was who's turn was it to wash the dishes, or who forgot to run to the grocery, they always found a reason to argue.And only Anon kept neutrality in times if wars like these, generally enjoying to watch the fights with a side of popcorn and a medium sized soda, and throwing more wood into the fire.

"I told you I do the laundry every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday!You do the other days!"Wolfie literally growled after yelling her regular schedule.Her eyes were set ablaze when she caught sight of heaps of clothes lying around the house she and her friends shared.And for a house to accommodate so many people, plus Anon every now and then, Wolfie had split chores amongst her friends so that each person carrying an equal amount of workload.

"You forgot to do the laundry yesterday!",Aiden argued,"You should've done your half!"

"I'm sorry, I was busy cleaning the plates someone forgot to do!"she scowled, glaring at Tripp.

"Oh snap."Anon suddenly called out.

"Well sorry that some people can't do their job!"the tallest of the three squinted at Eselle.

And thus the arguement continued, boys versus girls style as Anon watched, fairly amused.Unfortunelty, for the sole spectator, the arguement had eventually died down after Wolfie agreed to do the laundry with Aiden so long that Tripp cleans the dishes with Eselle to dry and put them away.

Anon watched the friends do their work in complete silence whilst they delivering glares at one another.The lone spectator sighed unhappily; the fight hadn't lasted long enough to be satisfied.

Admittedly, the regular fights, although entertaining, were annoying, usually happening without warning.Which would also explain why Anon chose not to reside at the massive house permanently.

The guest sighed.That was the only thing that stopped the house from becoming home, as well as the work that came along with it.

A sly smirk played along Anon's lips and thought of a clever way to convert the restlessness that plagued the house to peaceful silence.
-----
"Son of a mother frickin' trucking cats."Wolfie let out a pained yowl, clutching her hip after bumping into the nearby dinner table, a bruise already forming.

"Oh fuck!"Tripp yelled, his forehead colliding with a hanging pull up bar as he walked into his room.A hand quickly went up to clutch his reddening forehead.

A small, high pitched whimper came from the back of Aiden's throat as he stubbed his toe on an inconveniently opened door and grabbed his injured foot whilst hopping in his other leg.

In another part of the house, Eselle unleashed her extensive vocabulary of colorful and rage filled words on a short, wooden coffeetable as her shin accidentally hit one of its legs.

Anon listened with a bemused expression, reading a book near a window.Pained cries and swears echoed throughout the house, along with a small occasional chuckle from the guest.The plan was working.It was a simple idea: move every peice of furniture five inches to the left, a minor adjustment to every house decor caused a world of pain to whomever passed.
-----
"Have you learned your lesson?"Anon asked with arms folded and a scowl.

The four friends nodded solemnly, bandages and ice packs scattered across their faces and bodies as they sat on the couch.

"Good-"

"This wouldn't have happened if you weren't such a bitch."Tripp mumbled under his breath, causing Anon to pause.

"You kidding me?If the both of you did your damn chores, none of this would have happened."Wolfie hissed back.

"So we're at fault?You should have done your chores yesterday."Aiden retorted.

Anon watched helpless as the friends almost immediately spun into another heated arguement.The guest simply turned and walked out of the house with a disgruntled sigh.