Bus Ride

Eselle read the book she had brought along and sighed contently.The cool breeze fron the few open windows caressed her long red hair and freckled cheeks.The bus made a slow stop and a small handful of people climbed on.

One of the individuals she knew.Aiden.

She glanced at him hid her face with the book's pages, hoping he wouldn't notice her.

Aiden walked passed her, but sat across from Eselle.She raised the book higher up to further cover her blushing face.The red haired male studied her but whipped out his phone and began to text someone.

The bus ride was silent except for occasional coughs or the screech of the bus's wheels when it hit a red light.

After what felt like forever, Eselle felt her phone vibrate lightly in her pocket.Curious, she picked it up.

'A new text?,'She thought.She unlocked her phone and noticed the contact number.

'Hey, my stops next...Where u heading?Maybe we can hang..?Btw, ur cute when u try to hide ;) 'It read.Eselle's blush deepened.Of all the stops he could've gotten off, it was hers.

As the bus turned and made it to it's final stop, Eselle stood, tucking her book under her arm, and walked with the bustling crowd.She felt something grab her arm and turned her around.She was suddenly pulled towards the source of the force and came face to face with Aiden.

His red hair sticking up from the wind blowing the opposite direction and his trademark smile decorated his freckled face.His scent tickling her nose as she stared into his eyes.The fall wind and his scent brought her under a spell.

"Wh-wh-what's up?,"She asked in a squeaky voice.She mentally scolded herself for her voice but fell self-conscious.Aiden's smile changed into a grin.The smirk dissappeared when he realized he hadn't let go of her arm.He blushed crimson and slid his hand down and his fingers clasped with hers.Then suddenly pulled away realizing what he did.

'I-I-I-I just held her hand!,'He nearly yelped at the thought.

"Uh...Jus' wanted to invite you over for coffee.At Wolfie's shop?It's right down the corner,"He mumbled inaudibly, expecting her to say no.Eselle blushed but gave a small smile.

"Sure.Janelle's been telling me how awesome that place is,"She laughed softly.

Aiden looked surprised but instantly broke into a grin and grabbed her hand, without pulling away this time.He pulled her lightly, leading the way towards the coffeehouse Wolfie had been talking about.Eselle followed him, not really caring where they went.

They walked hand in hand down the sidewalk, enjoying eachother's company and their new relationship.