So And So...

Loud talking filled the crowded hallway.Many people were laughing or yelling a response to one another.Alyssa shot a glare tp her locker neighbor when he accidentally bumped into her.She sighed and collected her things and made it out if the group alive.She tucked a strand of hair behing her ear and marched her way towards her ride home.

-----

After two seemingly endless hours, Alyssa pushed her history book aside.

"Finished,"She muttered and began to pack her things ready for tomorrow.She picked up her phone before jumping onto her bed and began to scroll.

Her phone buzzed when she received a text from her close friend Tripp.

(Alyssa, Tripp)

Wassup..?

Oh, I jus needed to ask u somthin...

K??

So, I hav a friend I wana ask out...

Ohhh, Trippy has a crush~!

Well, anyway, what do I do?What if she friend zones me?? :(

'That's weird',Alyssa thought,'He didn't even mention the fact that I teased him'

Curious, she began to push further.

K...Shoot?

Well shes been my friend 4 a while and I dunno how to ask her out :T

Well, just b honest, really...Youll no if she likes u ;)

She felt her heart crack.He had crush on someone else other than her.She sighed and awaited a response.

ok...Will u go out w/ me..?

Alyssa stared at her phone.She read the text hundred times over and pinched herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

...

She waited agonisingly for ten seconds and finally got a text back.

Srry...I...

No no no!I mean yes!No-Ughhh

She mentally facepalmed herself.

Yes...I will go out w/ u

Alyssa's heart was going 100 miles per hour.She felt as if she was goung to explode from the euphoria.

wat.

I said yes you idjet ;3

Alyssa smiled at the last text he sent and rolled over.Maybe tomorrow won't be as bad.

Vote n' comment what ship I should do next >:3