Brownies

"I HAVE THE BEST IDEA HOLY SHIT!"

Unknown nearly fell out of his seat on the couch.His ear rang annoyingly as he glared at Aiden.

"It better be worth it or I'm gonna lock you outside."Unknown threatened in a low growl.Aiden only grinned more and showed the screen of his phone in his friend's face.Tripp looked over Unknown's shoulder, reading the screen.

"Brownies?"Tripp asked, reading the recipe.They heard Shammai's laugh behind them.

"Unknown, throw him out!"he called out.

"Alright, out you go with the dog."Unknown began to stand, but Aiden stopped him.

"Oh c'mon!This'll be fun!We get to make a mess,and eat friggin' brownies!"Aiden coaxed.Unknown sighed and sat back down, returning his attention to his phone.

"Well, the recipe looks pretty easy."Tripp admitted, walking towards the kitchen.

"See?",Aiden waved his arms towards Tripp,"Even he said it was a good idea."

"I said it was easy, not a good idea."Tripp reminded, opening the fridge, but Aiden ignored him.

"Alright alright",Unknown stood again, rasing his arms in defeat,"But Wolfie will rip your head off if we trash her kitchen."

Aiden smirked as Shammai groaned.

"Oh don't do it."Shammai muttered.

"Deal."Aiden answered.

"Oh my god."Shammai added, walking towards the kitchen.

-15 minutes later-

"I'll get you, you runt!"Tripp roared, throwing an egg at Aiden.He dodged and the raw egg collided with Shammai's back.

"Hey!Who the hell threw that?!"he yelled.Aiden pointed at Tripp and ducked as a stream of milk soaked Tripp.

"Dude what the hell?!"Tripp said angrily.Unknown laughed as he snapped a picture of Tripp, whom was frowning and dripping in milk.

"Hey delete that!"

"Not a chance, tall-man!"Unknown's smirk slid off his face and melted chocolate slipped down the back of his shirt.

"Yeah Aiden!"Tripp cheered as Aiden laughed, running from a very angry Unknown.

The boys suddenly froze when they heard a click and woosh.

"What?No, what I heard was that she-"

Eselle's voice caused them to nearly yelp in terror.

Eselle, Alessandra, Angelique, and Wolfie walked towards the kitchen and froze at the sight before them.

Kitchen utensils were thrown messily on the counter and floor, ingredients created almost a pool on the floor and flour was caked on the boys' face and walls.

"I can explain-"Tripp tried to say.

"Who started this?"Wolfie growled angrily.All fingers were on Aiden.Aiden let put a nervous laugh and waved weakly at her.

"I'll let you four off the hook",they sighed in relief at her words but tensed slightly when she continued, "On one condition."

-----

"You peice of shit."Unknown muttered to Aiden.

"Shut up."he muttered back.

"Hey, shush."Eselle said leaning back, enjoying the massage.Aiden stuck his tongue out and he rubbed the sole of her foot.

"Thank you very much."Wolfie grinned as Tripp gave her a glass of tea.

"Livin' the life."Alessandra sighed, chewing on a brownie.Her friends agreed with a nod and smirk at the guys' mixed disgust and pure unenjoyment.