A Hint of Nostalgia

The reunion was an event that many hated, but for some, it's enjoyable.A way to reconnect woth old friends and make new ones.Of course, there was always the feeling of nostalgia that lingered between everyone.Whether it was a happy feling, or one that may be regretted.

"Everyone ready to go?"Wolfie asked, placing the key into the ignition.The usual gang;Eselle, Angelique, Alessandra, Tripp, Ella, Nikita, Laiba, Ashliegh, and Elena, lounged in Wolfie's limo, all wearing suits and ties, or dresses and overcoats.

"Let's go!"Eselle yelled from the back, opening a bottle of champagne, signaling their excitement.As Wolfie drove, music blasted loudly and they chattered with each other happily.

"Wow, remember this dump?"Wolfie whistled and stuck her head out the window, gazing at thier old high school, which was newly painted, and had lights glaring from the inside.

"It's...Bigger."Elena added, in awe and let herself submerge into memories.

"Well, what're we waiting for?!Let's get this party started!"Angelique cheered, opening the front door.

The group entered, and quickly becane the life of the party.Old friends greeted them and reconnected with eachother.

Eselle danced with Angelique, laughing loudly with her friend.When the song ended, she sat herself at a table, gazing at the open crowd.

"Long time no see, old friend."a voice said.Eselle looked up and saw Unknown, towering over her.

"Tall, as always."she grinned and held her hand out.He looked at her open hand quizzically.

"We're friends, right?"he asked.Eselle nodded.Suddenly, his arms wrapped around her, both of them grinning.

"Been awhile."he said.

"It's been too long."she murmered, getting lost in his eyes all over again.

The sudden shift in music caused them to look towards the once lively crowd.

Lights by Journey played over the speakers.Couples quickly flooded the dance floor, swaying to the music.

"May I have this dance?"he asked.

"Of course."she smiled and let him pull her towards the dance floor.His hands slid to her waist, and her arms came to rest on his shoulders.

"I've missed you, y'know."he whispered.Eselle rested her head against his chest.

"Same."she mused aloud, listening to his heartbeat and the deep bass of the music.

She looked up, and fell in love with just a single glance into his eyes.Unknown sighed contentedly and smiled.

"Would you kill me?"he asked.

"For what?"she asked, twirling under his arms.

"For this."he pressed his lips softly against hers.

After a moment, he pulled away, blushing and he fumbled with the lapel of his tuxedo.

"No."she murmered and kissed him back.

"I guess these get togethers, aren't as bad."he mused aloud.

"No...I guess they're not..."

Sorry it's short, but the next chapter is taking a hella' fort night to make, and I didn't want you guys to wait 2 weeks @.@

Thanks so much for 1k guys!I appreciate it tons!