Prologue

Greetings, fellow readers!

My name is Professor— I'm just kidding, call me Author for now one, since I'm still thinking what kind of name I should pick for myself. Since Skullz sounds way too weird, I am thinking like a train faster than a bullet about the new name.

In any case, welcome to "The Peregrination of A Guardian Trainer!" What peregrination is, it means journey. As such, it's basically "The Journey of A Guardian Trainer," but whatever.

In this story, Ash will have a different personality from the anime Ash we know of, his hair will not be black and wild like Goku's. Also, he will be smarter, and all. Pikachu will not be included, as... it has been MONTHS since I've made a Pokémon book. My last one was a failure so I stopped, but regain it upon reading a few Fanfictions and walla. I'm back, kinda. I'm not saying I have something against Pikachu like back then, but I think Pikachu is too... overrated and popular.

Here's the thing, the first chapter will be uploaded, which is currently right now, but once this is posted, I won't be updating for a very long time. About a month or two or three, why? Because I'm a busy guy, having to write chapters of my "The Moon Fang Hero" and other unpublished books. So my brain is personally lagging out like crazy in frustration and depression. I'm an emo boy, whatcha expect? I'm suffering from depression on myself, so yeah. Don't go in the comment and spam "Plz, update" and all. Being a writer isn't easy, you know, due to me being a writer for almost two years and I understand many experiences.

While I'm not updating, can I ask you guys something? If so, then can you please vote if Ash should get three women as love interests. Now, normally, I personally rolled with Rayshipping (aka Ash X Cynthia), but since I've grown too old of it. I wanted to get some foursome *wink, wink*. I really wanted to put these ships into my book, as I've been reading some.

Should Ash paired with a younger Champion Cynthia, younger Gym Leader Sabrina, and Green from the manga(?).

I want your guys' options, as I'm afraid some will be like "Oh, whatever. You suck and terrible." Okay, where do those words come from? Why, my self-depression, of course. But I really wanted to do it, romance will sometime be, I don't know, short and less fluff, I guess...

In anywho, gotta catch my depression! Roll on with the story, actors!

(A crying and smiling Author sat around the studio's corner while thinking of his future plans)

Ash: Uhh, yeah. So... Author doesn't own any of the Pokémon, or anything. He merely "borrows" them and made a Fanfiction.

Cynthia: Any videos, pictures, and all isn't righted to the Author. They are belonged to the amazing people who created them.

Leaf: Pokémon is owned by Satoshi Taijiri. The Peregrination of A Guardian Trainer is only the Author's work!

Author (still crying): And don't forget... I don't own anything, just this book... Sniff...

Everyone: Laters!

I

n this world, there's many creatures existed named "Pokémon," and had been said that before humans step foot into this universe, Pokémon was the first ever living beings existed. The one shaped the universe and the one responsible for the births of humanity — the God of All, Arceus.