Chapter 17- where is he?

Start from the beginning

"Come on so we can say happy birthday. But if he cranky and starts crying then it's all on you." London says pointing her finger at me.

Walking in front of her I turn around and stop her. "Bet you $20 he won't cry." I say holding up 20$ and placing it on the table for the winner to get when we get back.

"Hmm. Bet." She says before walking under me.

Creeping through the room we walk over to King's crib with him sleeping peacefully.

"Awww my baby looks so cute." London whispers while whipping her phone to take a few pictures.

I kiss my teeth. "Man you got this boy babied with all these lil kid toys in here."

She mushes me. "Dumbo He is a little kid. And he's a mamas baby." She gushes.

I shake my head looking at her. "Them type of sons end up going gay so nah."

"No they don't." London says defensively a little louder than expected and King starts to stir.

We both turn our attention back to him and I shake him a little bit.

"Don't knock him out the crib like you did me." London says in disgust.

I ignore her and continue to gently shake King up.

His eyes flutter open and he just stares at us.

I laugh to myself and lean to London's ear. "Pay up bae."

She rolls her eyes. "Shutup."

I laugh at how we could make bets with each other like this.

"Happy birthday my babyyyyy." London says in a whiny voice.

"Ma ma gaaaa." He says slobbering everywhere. We look at each other and smile.

"Alright so I'm just not her li dude?" I say feeling a type of way that he ain't acknowledge my presence.

I tickle him and he starts laughing to the point of slobbing. "Happy birthday my man."

London reaches over the baby chair and grabs a napkin. "Wipe his face with all that spit."

I do as told . Once finished I turn to London and see her admiring us. I give her a quick peck on the lips.

She smiles. "What was that for?"

I shrug. "Just for everything."

She leans forwards and kisses me again, grabbing my hair deepening the kiss. I let out an unexpected moan and if I hadn't had King in my arms I would be grabbing her right now.

King starts to whine but surprisingly, London ignores him and gives me some tongue action.

Suddenly, I feel some small hands on my jaw pushing me away. I look and see King reaching for London.

I pass him to her and he turns his back to me.

"Man what you doing stop cock blocking." I say half laughing half serious.

I try to kiss London again but King's little hands push my jaw away again.

London starts laughing and rocks King's in her arms.