XIII | For Once

Anaya POV

" yes Luke I understand, why do you keep repeating yourself" I said to Luke as I rolled my eyes for the third time.

" it seems like you are catching feelings, and I want you to know this is just sex. We are not in a relationship and we are never going to be in one" Luke said as he pulled his shirt over his head. He had just got done fucking the life out of me and I asked him to stay and cuddle, now he is ranting saying he will never love me or be with me.

" I don't understand why we can't even think about it. If this is about the girl you fell in love with back home, I can be better than her" I said as I crawled up to him. He just laughed.

" Anaya look I will never have feelings for you. So no we can't cuddle nor will I stay with you after sex. I did it before because there was a lot on my mind about the girl I love." Luke said as he stood at the door to the warehouse. He can't really mean that. He has been in my bed for the last week. But the only thing he talks about is my daughters. As if he knows them on a personal level, he talked about there birthday party. They turned one a week ago. I cried because I couldn't be there. But Luke had so many pictures of them with Olivia and Ivory and some of our other friends. Even my sister Anijah was there and my brother Anthony. The girls seemed really happy. What caught my eye was Olivia and Ivory, they seemed very happy.But they seemed stressed and tired. Olivia was pregnant, out of the photos there were a lot of close up of Olivia and her body and you could tell, she was pregnant. I asked how he got them he said he had someone take pictures. But the pictures were taken up close and personal. I missed my babies so much and I can't believe I wasn't there for that milestone.

Olivia Pov

" Mom I can't tell you who the father is please just leave it" I said. I was starting to show more. Which was fucking crazy because I was only three months. Or maybe because my family new me so well they noticed my changes. We were in a rush.

" baby I don't understand, why you just can't tell us. We are you family and we won't judge you" My mother said. Everyone was here. I mean everyone. My mother, father, sisters. We were all sitting at the dining room table. My mom was questioning me. While my father just sat, not looking at me. Jude was surprised. April just had a hateful look on her face. I knew she was thinking about what I was saying.
"Olivia I don't understand why you can't tell us, you were never one to sleep around. So I know you know who the father is. Is he to Coward to take care of his child or what. My baby girl is pregnant and I want to know by whom and wtf he was thinking"My dad said very firm.

"Daddy please calm down, he isn't a coward, it's just really hard to explain. Please give me some time ok" I said as I went and hugged my dad. He sighed and hugged me back.

" well how far are you, and when is the next appointment we all want to be there" Jude said as she came and hugged me.

" Speak for yourself" April said as she got up and walked away.

" APRIL" my mom screamed as she walked out of the kitchen . I didn't say anything. She has a right to be angry. Her sister is pregnant by her fiancé. When she found out she was devastated.

FlashBack

I was sitting at the table when, April came up to me out of nowhere.

" what is going on with you Luke" April said as she sat down. She was wearing glasses. April hates glasses. She says it hides her pretty green eyes. I took her glasses off and saw the bruises on her face. I was livid. I grabbed my phone and called him.

" Hello baby" Luke said.

" DON'T EVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY SISTER YOU FUCKING BASTARD, I WILL LEAVE YOU AND TAKE THIS FUCKING BABY AWAY FROM YOU" I screamed at him. April had a scared look on her face. I heard a dark chuckle come from him. My breathing stopped. What the fuck did I just do, he is going to kill me.