V | For Once

Anaya POV (insta-msamberpriley)

It's been about a week, since the whole family decided to show up at my houses and spill our deepest darkest secrets. I was late to work that day and almost got fired because I was backed up on all my school work. But school as always came first which it will always. Right now I had both Kendrea And Kennedy in my arms kissing them before they go off to their daddies house. They were going for a couple days so I could get caught up in my studies. Joc and I met up at a restaurant, to talk about the co-parenting. He didn't think I was serious.

FlashBack
The girls and I were sitting in a booth, I had their car seats facing me, Joc was late as always. When I saw him he had another girl with him. Wow I thought if he thinks he will have another woman around my daughters he is crazy.

" Anaya this is Eliana, My girlfriend" He said as he let her slide in right next to me.

Eliana ^(Ashley Benson)" Hi I'm Anaya it's nice to meet you but may I ask why you are here" I said as I held my hand out for her to shake but she just looked at it

" Hi I'm Anaya it's nice to meet you but may I ask why you are here" I said as I held my hand out for her to shake but she just looked at it.

" well if you must know" She said as she rolled her eyes. Bitch whaaat.

" ummm yes I must know these are my kids sweetie" I said with a sarcastic tone. I slid the girls over a little bit so I could move away cause this girl got me so fuck up.

" Joc said I needed to come see my new stepdaughters,since they will be with us a lot more now" She said as she looked at Joc who had to nonchalant smirk.

" Well Joc  lied to you because I don't know you and you won't be around my girls" I said as I stale face Joc.

" Look Anaya I know you are a little jealous-Joc tried to say but I cut his ass off so fast.

" Joc look I'm not jealous of you and Alana-I said but she cut me off.

" it's Eliana" she said as she looked at me.

" it's what I say it is, as I was saying Joc, I'm not jealous and I didn't come here to play fucking games ok, we need to get a formal agreement on how to co-parent, and I will not have her around my daughters until I get to know her" I said as I looked at him. He finally peeled up and started to pay attention once he saw I meant business. We talked for about two hours and decided since he didn't live to far he could get the girl Monday, Wednesday, and Friday because those are the day I had to work and I got them Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday. I told him I might pop up here and there just to make sure that crazy botch wasn't around my daughters.

Flash Back Over

It was Monday so I was dropping them off for the night and heading to school.

Emory Medical school ( I know that's in ATL but I know it's a great medical school)

" Mrs.Cooper do you have a reason why you are late" Mrs.Cage asked me as I snuck into class.

" Sorry traffic was hell" I said as I tried to take my seat,but she replied.