VIII | For Once

Olivia's POV
It was already Saturday and time for the party. Ivory or Anaya couldn't make it but, Anaya said I could take the girls because she wanted some alone time. The Joc situation has really hit her. But having the girls will distract me. I put us on all matching outfits.

" look at aunties cute babies" I cooed at them. I put them in their car seats and got in my car.

25 minutes later

I lived so close to my mom that's why she is always popping up. I was thinking I hadn't saw my dad in a month. I knocked on the door.

" sweetheart" My dad Thomas said as he hugged me. I miss my dad. I was definitely a daddy's girl growing up.

" daddy" I said as I sat the car seats down and hugged him.

" your mom will be so happy to see you she didn't think you were going to come" My dad said as he grabbed one of the girls carriers.

" I promised I would and April wanted me to meet her 4th husband" I said as we walked into the house. My dad shook his head. 

" Olivia you made it" My mom said as she hugged me.

" yes mom I promised" I said as I hugged her while sitting the girls on the counter. My mom was finishing up with the snacks.

" need any help" I asked, as I washed my hands.

" yes sweetie why don't you, grab the meat and help me make the sandwiches" she said.

" yes ma'am just let me change into some cooking wear" I said as I walked to my room. When I walked in I gasped. It was just like I left it before I went off to college. There was no need to take anything with me because, my mom and dad bought the condo. But I mean, the room was just how I left it, my bed still unmade.

" mama wouldn't let us in this room, or touch anything" Jude said.

" OMG JUDE I MISS YOU" I said hugging my older sister. I loved her she was my dads daughter from his relationship before my mom, and she was short and thick as hell. I mean for a white girl her ass was hella fat.

" I miss you liv, why haven't you came around to see us" She asked as we walked in my room so I could change.

" you know school has me really busy" I said as I pulled on some shorts. And grabbed a tank top.

" Olivia you are talking to me, I know you, it take one time for you to see something and you already have it so school isn't busy" Jude said to me.

" look we can catch up later right now I just wanna go help mom" I said as I looked in the mirror.

" your ass getting bigger who are you fucking" She said. It caused me to laugh hard because my dad had just walked in.

" UM no my baby is a virgin JUDE how could you even think she is having sex" My dad said like my name and sex could never be in the same sentence.

" dad she is 21 she can have as-." Jude didn't even get to finish.

" I don't want to hear that shit she is just a little girl" My dad said as he hugged me.

" isn't that right pumpkin" My dad said. I just nodded while I looked at Jude who was dying laughing.

I went back down stairs has my mom was leaving out she left, everything for me to make the sandwiches.

" Damnit I need the salt and pepper packets" I said more to myself but they were on the highest shelf and I wasn't that tall. Then I felt a presents behind me. But that's not what made me turn around it was the cologne smell, I knew that smell. I turned around so fast and it was him. I shut my eyes thinking he would go away.

" I knew from that nice thick ass that it was you" He said as he gripped my ass. I whimpered.

" wha-what are you doing here" I struggle to say. Luke Darren Anderson, the man that took everything from me within months and made it seem like I wanted it.

" I was invited I mean I am the groom this party is for everyone to meet me" Luke said as he kept gripping my ass.

" it's gotten bigger, who have you been fucking" He said. I could tell he was getting angry. And it's not good when he's angry.

" no one Luke I promise" I said as I looked at the floor. I bet y'all are wondering why I'm being such a pussy. Well he is crazy he doesn't care about putting his hands on women in public and he doesn't take no for an answer. I know because it has happened first hand.

" look me in my eyes Olivia kaori Tolbert" He said it so stern I had to look.

" I promise Luke I haven't had  sex with anyone" I said as tears welled in my eyes because he had wrapped his hands around my throat. He probably knew I was lying I have been fucking two guys. He pecked my lips a couple of times before he let me go.

" you look so good I can't wait to get back between those thick thighs" He said as he licked his lips.

" but my sister she is your fiancé" I said looking any where but his eyes.

" come on Olivia do you really think I'm here for her, I came here to get you back. Don't think I have forgotten the night you left. I'm going to punish you so bad you are going to be wishing you stayed" He said walking to the other side of the island. I knew he was putting distance between us so he wouldn't do anything. He also has anger problems.

" Luke I couldn't take it, all you wanted was to fuck me and I didn't want that. You wanted me pregnant and stuck at your side for the rest of my life" I said as I moved as far away from him as possible.

" you could have left whenever you wanted" he said.

" That's a lie, every time I mentioned leaving you would FUCK me into an oblivion and put sleeping pills in my drink" I snapped but quickly put my head down. He gave me that look and I knew what it meant. Just then April came in as he was walking towards me.

" aww I see you two have met isn't he as fine as I said" April said as she kissed him. He was staring at me the whole time she kissed him.

" hey babe can you grab me a soda" Luke asked her.

" sure babe anything you want" April said as she left the room.

" 10:00 o'clock tonight be at your apartment in the bed naked, I mean if Kaori I'd not they'll be even more punishment if I have to break in" He said looking at me.

" how do you know where I live Luke" I said.

" you think that I was going to just up and let you leave did you, I've been watching ever since you got back, I saw you with your little friends, and what you wore out to the club like your body doesn't belong to me, trust me you have a long line of punishment coming your way" He said as he walked out. I wanted to cry and hide but I couldn't because my mom walked in asking why it was taking so long on the  sandwiches. I just put on a brave face.

He's back and now my life is a living hell.

Comment let me know what you think about Olivia's story plot please.