"Indeed." 

"Alright, here goes nothing!" 

"DEATH DRAGON BALANCE BREAKER! TRANSFORM!" 

"COMBINER ARMOR ACHIEVED! Now then, grabs the swords

"COMBINER ARMOR ACHIEVED! Now then, grabs the swords." Erakhan orders. Kyo takes the swords by the hilts. "Now match your wavelength to them and focus all your energy on combining them with your armor." 

Kyo closes his eyes and channels his energy into the swords and yells with determination. Red light fills the room until it dies down to reveal the swords combined into his gauntlets. 

"I have done what I set out to do. And now I will take my leave." Michael states. 

"Wait, Chief Michael!" Kyo pleads. "Before you leave, there was something I needed to ask you, on behalf of me and Issei." 

"My apologies, but I haven't the time child." Michael says. "I'll gladly hear you out, when next our paths cross." 

"Please, promise me that you won't forget." 

Michael nods. "I promise. Farewell, Kyo." Michael spreads his wings and disappears. Kyo notices that he still has the swords out retracts them, along with deactivating his Balance Breaker. Akeno then makes tea for the both of them and pours some. 

"So wait, you did magic here with Michael on the swords?" Kyo inquires. 

"Yes." Akeno nods. "We conducted a ceremony here that tailored the Swords of Destruction and their specifications to you." 

Kyo sips some tea then grows a serious face. "Akeno, there's something I've been meaning to ask you." 

"What is it?" 

"When we fought Kokabiel, what did he mean by you being the daughter of Baraqiel?" Kyo asks. 

Akeno widens her eyes and looks down. "He's my father. I'm the half-breed daughter of the Fallen Angel Leader Baraqiel and a human. My mother was a young shrine maiden, one day she found a wounded fallen angel and nursed him back to health. She did her job well, they fell in love, and soon enough I am along." 

Kyo sighs. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to bring up anything heartaching." 

Akeno stands lets some of her kimono fall off her back to reveal two different wings; one of a devil and one of a fallen angel. 

"Whoa..." Kyo breathes. 

"I know." Akeno exhales. "One from a fallen angel and one from a devil. Signs of my heritage that I try to hide. I grew up hating my angel side, I jumped at the chance to become a devil when Rias made me the offer, despite my father. Maybe it was my half-breed blood, but the result was a sad and garish mix between both types of wings. And what could be a better way to show my impure lineage, then mismatched plumage." 

Kyo stands. "I'm so sorry...I never would've wanted you to talk about it, if it caused so much pain." 

"The truth is, I've wanted to tell you for such a long time." Akeno admits. "But you hate fallen angels, they were the cause of so much for you, Issei, and Asia. And it almost destroyed you. Not to mention their attempt to destroy this town and the people living here. It isn't hard to guess what you think of them."