Dark and Cold (Yandere!Dr.Smiley x Reader)

I should have known. I should have known that he could never love me. He's a monster. Someone who takes lives for their own sick amusement.

Warm tears slid down my now reddened face. I knew it. A monster could never truly love. And where did my pitiful ignorance lead me? In Chains.

Sitting in this cold, wet basement, chained up like some animal. It was too dark to make out any objects that may have been in this room. The only piece of furniture I knew about was the old scratchy mattress I sat upon now. At least he was kind enough to give me something so I'm not sitting on the cold stone flooring.

Was it worth it? Was this worth everything I said, everything we had done together? More tears fell. I was hurt. I loved him so deeply, and this is what I get in return. The door opened,

"(Y/n)" he spoke. His intoxicating voice echoed off the walls. I loved his voice, it was so deep and mysterious. I was enough to make a shiver run down my spine. I still loved him, and there was nothing he could do to change that.

"(Y/N)!" He boomed. Ops, I guess not responding right away ticked him off.

"Yes, Smiley?" I quietly murmured, he seemed to be decent enough with that because he continued,

"Now, what did you do?" He hissed at me, getting slightly.

"I-, let Jeff talk to me" I answered. Smiley just nodded. He grabbed my hair and lifted me up to his height. My feet were about 2 feet above the ground. Hissing in pain, my hands held onto his.

"You're MINE, remember that. I am not letting that Smiling lunatic take you away from me!" He pulled me closer. Kissing me, he finally let go of my poor (h/c) locks. "Now say it"

"I-I'm yours..." His chapped lips curled into a twisted smile.

"Yes, yes you are, forever" He came closer, pulling out his knife.

'S-Smiley, what are you doing?!"

"Shhhh~, You'll be mine forver...this is the only way to make you fully mine." His placed the knife close to my neck. He slashed.

_____________________

Smiley hugged my corpse close, occasionally kissing my lifeless lips.

"Now you're all mine~"