Good Morning (Masky x TransFtM!Reader){Fluff}

Birds chirped from outside the window. Small beams of sunlight crept from the black curtains. It certainly was early morning. (Y/N) opened his eyes slightly, just enough to see what was around him. A gruff man lay next to him. His brown hair covered his most likely closed eyes, strong arms wrapped around (Y/N)'s form. Y/N heard small snores coming from his partner, and could feel little bits of drool seeping from his mouth. He must've had a rough night. Not like the (h/c)ed male could remember him being there when they went to bed.

"Tim, wake up" He mumbles, elbowing the larger man slightly. Tim huffed and lifted his head lazily, noticing the drool, he wiped It away. "You were snoring again" (Y/N) yawned, shuffling away from his partner's large form. Tim, who didn't look happy with the sudden lack of contact, nuzzled his head back into the pillows,

"Sorry Love" He peered over at (Y/N), slowly falling back asleep.

He huffed, but just let it go. Tim was a hard worker, and the bags under his eyes were very noticeable. Deciding to go to the kitchen to make breakfast, (Y/N) left the warm room. Small bumps grazed his skin, the rest of the small cabin was freezing. He looked back into the room, Tim's jacket hung at the end of the bed. Quickly, (Y/N) grabbed it and put it on.

Walking into the Kitchen, (Y/n) turned on the light. The room was mostly empty, except for the normal kitchen appliances. He made his way to the coffee maker and started making a whole pot. Tim would need it. (Y/N) looked at their room door. It was scratched the beaten, it was like that before he had moved in. This really worried (Y/N) about how hard Tim's life was outside if their relationship.

After deciding on eggs, bacon, and toast, (Y/N) started craking eggs into their one pan. He really needed to pester his partner about getting more appliances. Yawning, he continued to make breakfast. While cooking the bacon he felt strong arms wrap around him,

"You stole my jacket" Tim teased. His arms wandered (Y/N)'s chest. He felt up (Y/N)'s ribcage, and all his scars. (Y/n) shivered slightly, it still hurt a little.

"Yeah, It was cold." (Y/N) tilted his head up to look at Tim. Tim gave him a quick little kiss before burying his face into the crook of (Y/N)'s neck. He took in a deep breath, taking in (Y/n)'s scent. "Go sit down, Breakfast is almost over"

"I like it here better" He pulled his arms out from underneath (Y/n)'s shirt. "I get to love on my handsome man"

"Go. Sit. Down"