Yes, Your Highness (Eyeless Jack x Reader)

The bell rung, echoing through the hollow halls of the castle. The young lady's butler came rushing to her side, like always.

"Jack, I'm tired, I shall retire now." the young mistress said, standing from her pedestal. The servant bowed to his master,

"Yes, your highness. I shall escort you to your bed." He raised, holding out his arm for her to hold. She took his arm, and locked hers with his.

He brought her to her dazzling room, the pillows freshly fluffed and the sheets had no wrinkles. He swept her off her feet, and gently placed her in the comfort of the bed. After he finished his task, he bowed and left.

While walking down the golden hallways, a light sound was heard. Of course, the unusual butler knew what it was.

"What, Jeff?" He huffed. The shadow behind him stopped.

"When are you going to stop wasting your time with that girl," The man known as 'Jeff' asked quit angerly. Jack took a deep breath in,

"She's not just a girl Jeff, and you know that" He realised, not wanting to lose his temper. Jeff scowled,

"Just because that girl has the power to destroy us all, doesn't mean you need to act as her personal servant!" Jack swung his arm backward, attempting to hit his friend. Jeff dodged.

"That's not the only reason Jeff..." Jack removed his gloves and punched the smiling criminal. Jeff didn't have time to react, he was struck in the face. Jeff flew back, only to be caught by his feet,

"Oh? Then what's the other reason you eyeless freak?" He smirked. Jack stood tall, flexing his hand. Jeff lunged towards his grey-skinned friend, blade in hand. Jack ran towards Jeff as well, unarmed. "You're going against me without a weapon? How much of a fool are you?"

Once they collided, Jack swerved and tripped Jeff. The never blinking boy fell onto his knife, impaling him in the chest. Jack walked slowly to his old friend,

"She has stolen something from me you see" Jack stood above the dying boy beneath him, picking up his foot and slamming it back down into Jeffs back. The blade dug deeper into his chest. "She has stolen my heart," Jack confessed. "I will do anything to keep her safe and happy"

Jeff's eyes dulled, all life from his body had left like fireflies. Jack just looked at him emotionlessly. "What a fool" He murmured to himself, walking back to his beloved.

"Jack? Is everything alright? There were some loud noises coming from the hallways." (y/n) sat up, lightly rubbing her eye. Jack's face lit up,

"Yes, everything is fine, a wild animal just wandered its way inside the castle."

(Y/n) nodded, "Jack...can you do something?"

Jack nodded, "Anything" He begged, he would do anything for her. (Y/n) looked at him,

"Take off your mask, please?" She ordered. Jack felt as if something had shot through him, the one thing he never wanted to do.

"A-are you sure your highness..." He chocked. (Y/n) nodded,

"I would like to see what my beloved butler actually looks like."

Jack bowed and placed his hand on the navy mask, slowly removing the only thing covering his true self. Once it was completely off, he looked up at ( y/n).

"Well...Your Highness?"

(Y/n) smiled, "You're perfect, Jack"