Katakuri x reader part 1!

You and Katakuri are kids currently.

I run around looking for my friends. Brulee, Pudding and my crush Katakuri. Everyone makes fun of them but I dont understand why. They make fun of my senpai by calling him dog tooth. Like really? That's not even a insult. I love his mouth I find it cute it adds onto his character. And Pudding with her third eye! She can watch someone like a hawk, and wins against me when we play hide and seek because of it! Brulee she is beautiful in my eyes. With that nose she should be able to smell anything that could be wrong with some food. I sprint past a few of the kids who make fun of them. They make fun of me to by saying that I'm a freak lover. So what I care about them they are my friends. I end up in a field and see Katakuri's violet hair. "KATAKURI, PUDDING, BRULEE!" They all turned and looked my direction. They all smile while I sprint down the hill and jump. I jumped in Katakuri's way while he opens his arms and catches me and spins me around in a hug. Me and him laughing the entire time. He sets me down. "Hey (Y/N). How are you?" I smiled a little sad. "I'm good but I have some bad news." Their smiles dissapered. "I-i'm moving this week. I j-just found o-out." I heard my voice quiver, while a few tears go down my face. All three of them froze up with a look of shock. Pudding runs up to me and hugs me tightly. "Y-you can't leave (Y/n)! Who would big bro marry then?!" I blush and hug Pudding back. I had tears streaming down my face. "I'm sorry Pudding." Brulee walks over and hugs me as well. Katakuri just stands there shocked still. The girls let go of me and I walk to Katakuri. I hug him and cry silently. He hugs back and burries his head into the crook of my neck. I kiss his forehead causing him and myself to blush. We all hear a distant yell of my name. It was my parents. I look at the Charlotte siblings with more tears cascading down my face. I hear them yell my name again and I let go of Katakuri and sprint back home. I get home and my mom see's tears falling off of my cheeks. "Oh Sweet heart its okay. I know its sudden but we found a more peaceful place for all of us." "But mom! I am happy here!" She looks down at me a little sad. "Even while your getting bullied? This will be a fresh start where you can have more friends." I frown and walk away up the stairs to my small but cozy bedroom. I lay on my small bed and sob until I pass out.

~Time skip 17 years later~
Katakuri's pov.~

Big mom asked to see me, but for what reason? To probably destroy more enimes or to find out one or more of my siblings are getting married. Again. I walk through the Cake Cheatuae to the main room that mom is in. I open the doors and see big mom sitting at her throne. "Dogtooth, I have exciting news!" I keep a stern look. "What is it mom?" She grins with a look of joy which confused me. She normally dosen't smile like that. "You're getting married!" My eyes widen and my mouth opens behind my scarf. "To who mom?" Her smile becomes genuine. "Someone who hasn't forgot about you dogtooth." I get confused but shrug it off. "When is the marriage?" "3 weeks you're bride will be here tommorow." I nod and leave the room walking out of Cake Cheatuae. I walk to where Brulee's room is and knock. She opens the door annoyed but immedeatly smiled when she saw it was me. "Big brother!" She hugged me so I patted her back. "Did you hear?" I ask her. She looks up confused at me. "Hear what big bro?" I look at her and use my devil fruit to see the outcome of me telling Brulee. None looked good so I guess there's nothing that can help it. "I'm getting married." He face contorted in anger. "Who thinks they are good enough to marry our big brother!?"