Katakuri x reader Snack Time

Your pov.
Hello I'm (Y/n) (L/n). I work in cake cheatau. I always make Kata-chan special doughnuts, because they are his favorite.

Time skip~

I gave the chiefs the cart of doughnuts that I made for Katakuri when I realize that I forgot to put the rest of the frosting on the doughnuts. Panic rushes through my body. I've only promised to make the best of the best for the Charlotte family. I grab my frosting bag and sprint twords Kata-chans room. I get there in record time and sneak in. I hear lound munching. I look to see Katakuri without his scarf. I instintly blush from how cute he looked.

I smile at him gently

I smile at him gently. He really looked adorable. I've always tried to imagine him without his scarf. Why wouldn't I, he is my crush after all. I walk to the cart and start to frost the last ones left. I slipped and fell hurting my tail bone. I hear movement, and look up to see Katakuri with a death glare at me with out his scarf on. I smile gently, and turn back around finishing the frosting that was left to do. "You know you shouldn't hide your face right? Because you look adorable. I turn to see a blush on his fave while he looks away. I giggle slightly. I hop off of the cart and walk to the door. "Katakuri your secret is safe with me." I look at him with a slight blush and then leave knowing we have a greater bond.

Sorry if this isn't what you wanted. But I really tried.