Law X Reader Part 2 !LEMON!

~Law's POV~

I gaze down at her bare body in awe, her delicate skin that has turned into a light pink shade. She is all I have wanted, I never thought I would find something so beautiful as her, yet here she is. A blushing mess waiting for me to indulge all of her fanticies. My lips connect with hers once more and slowly make a trail down to her neck. Sucking and licking her delecate throat. She is just a pure masterpiece. Every curve is perfect and soft like the angels have blessed her. "Are you sure you are ready for this?" She shakes her head excited. "Please, Law, I need it." I finally line my cock to her entrance rubbing small little circles enjoying her quiet little whimpers. I slide the tip in and tease her with a couple of short strokes. I groan as a relish in her tight pussy. I deepen my thrusts, causing her to moan out softly. I keep thrusting into her our moans interwoven in bliss as she gets closer to her climax again. "I love you (y/n)." She keeps moaning lost in pleasure, pure music to my ears. I start to speed up my thrusts as I start to get closer to cumming. "I'm gonna cum in that tight pussy.~" She squeezes her walls around my cock causing me to whimper. "Cum in me please baby!" I lift her legs onto my shoulders and start to thrust harder into her. Hitting her servix, she starts to get even louder. She can't even talk anymore adorable. Her hips roll into me, and her ass twitches showing me she hit her climax. I keep thrusting, making her whine. "I'm cumming!" I moan loudly as a bury my cock against her cervix finally cumming. I look at her and kiss her softly. "How was that?" She can only nod her head as I take her legs off my shoulders. "I'm glad you liked it."

The end.