Cheater! Luffy x reader part 1.

Third person POV

There had been no way that this could be happening. Not after all you both have been through. There is no way he would hurt you like this. But the matter of fact was that he was capable of doing so, even if he had not meant for it to happen. The life you have been working long and hard for, the life he had promised you now having no meaning. The sad prayers that one would cry for had fallen upon silent ears. Your friend, comrade, and you would have even gone as far as to say your friend. Boa Hancock... How could she? How could this devilish concubine take away the one thing you had, after all you have given away for this women so she could grow and develop. It meant nothing, you meant nothing. The love you haven given this man had been wasted. Where was your justice, where is your freedom, love, and trust. It all meant nothing to them they were happy with each other rather then with you. The One Piece crew had never looked at you in such a way, they felt remorse for you. Their trust in their captain had died a little from this devestating act of betrayl. Sanji had been the only one with the guts to sit and support you through this heart break. How many times have you rejected this man because of the love you held for Luffy? How many times has this man been here for you to cry on, to defend you when you were weak. How long was it going to take for you to realize that Sanji was the man you had truly loved all a long.