Ch. 28 Events Pt.2

Hey guys!!!! i feel so embarrassed and bad about taking so long to upload but i just have not had time. I have 4 AP classes which for those of you don't know what that means it means they are colleged leveled classes so i have a lot of hw that i barely have time to do other stuff lol. also i had writers block, so that also made it all worst until it suddenly hit me and i was inspired and couldn't stop writing lol :) You guys are going to have to be patient with me this year. i would really appreacite. i'm going to have to much going on this year with deciding what i'm going to do with my life and you know all that college stuff lol but wish me luck guys that i can hopefully i get a scholarship and that i can decide what i want to do lol. Also a thing i want to mention is a lot of you are asking me to check out ur stories but like i said i dont have time. and i have other stories i have promised to read and i havent had the chance to read them. So i'm sorry for that! but i will try to read them. i won't any promises though. Let's see... oh yeah!! i want to thank all of my new fans and existing fans you guys made me reach 318 fans!!! Also i reach 807 votes and over 74 thousand reads!! this is all to ridiculous!! i hadnt checked all of this in a while last time i checked the numbers were lower so right now when i checked it blew my mind away!! thanks you guys SOOO MUCH!!! :D :D Also thanks for the comments!!! they all make my day! i love reading them!! :D Okay i'm gonna shut up now cause u guys have waited long enough for this chapter! This chapter is both BPOV and EPOV! :) I don't own Twilight or New Moon Stephenie Meyer does!

Hope you enjoy!! :D

This is it the moment you have been waiting for Part 2.... ;)

BPOV

“Bella you are so beautiful.” He said as my body became exposed.

I was half naked; his eyes roamed my body taking everything in. His eyes were full of lust and adoration. His eyes lingered on my chest and he let out a moan. His hands were on my thigh massaging it as he kept trying to memorize my body.

I blushed and looked down to see black scraps of fabric all over the ground. I felt heat rush through my body at the thought that he had just ripped my clothes of my body; it was pretty hot.

I felt his fingers under my chin and he lifted my face up to look me in the eyes. Then he slowly leaned in and kissed me. The kiss was fervent; I couldn’t get enough. His hands were all over my body softly caressing where he touched.

“Edward please...” I begged him but I don’t know why but he seemed to know what I was asking for.

He pulled even tighter to his body if that were possible and was just kissing me in a way that should be illegal.

All of a sudden he stopped and froze.

I froze automatically as well, “Edward what’s wrong?” I asked cautiously.

He pulled me off his lap and started to pace. He wouldn’t look at me.

“Edward what’s wrong?” I said freaking out.

He looked up at me and he looked furious.

My heart stopped, he was mad at me for seducing him and letting this go farther than we usually did.

“Get up and put on my shirt.” He ordered angrily.

I shakily got up and grabbed his shit and started buttoning on. I wondered what was going on or what had he heard. He was pacing back and forth with a furious look on his face.

“Edward? What’s going on?” I whispered.

All of a sudden he looked at me and his eyes soften just a bit but he still an annoyed/ wanting to kill someone look.