Ch. 12 Secret

Hey guys!! omg!! it's been forever since i uploaded! i feel terrible!  I hope you are all doing great!  How many of you are excited for Breaking Dawn?! i know i am!!! :D wwe are almost there guys!! 11 more days!!! ahhh!! soooo excited!! :D hahaha!! Anyways thank you to all of you for your support! you guys are freaking amazing! Your votes and comments always make my day! all of you are so sweet! and i know i say this all the time but its the truth! :)  anyways this chapter is a little different,  it's both Edward and Bella's POV so i hope u like it!  i do not own anything Stephenie Meyer does!

Comment\ vote!

Well here it is! the chapter that will decide wether their relationship will get better or worst. Read ahead if u want to find out! Dun dun dun! hahaha!! :D

ENJOY!!! :D

Edward’s POV

I sat at the corner of Bella’s room on the rocking chair. Her chest rose and fell. She looked beautiful sleeping so peacefully. I yearned to have her in my arms, but knew I couldn’t which made me sad. I wonder how much longer she would stay peaceful. Today I would finally tell her what I was. She will probably never want to see or talk to me ever again. It hurt me to think this. I didn’t want that to happen, but I knew I couldn’t keep this from her any longer. She had to see that she could trust me. I wanted her to trust me and know who I truly was. I didn’t want to pretend any more in front of her. Hopefully things won’t go the opposite.

“Edward…” Bella mumbled. I looked over to see her with her hand under her face. She looked like a little kid sleeping; it was adorable. I remember the first time she said my name when I first came here, I thought she had woken up. When in saw her roll to her side and say my name again I saw that she was sleeping. Hearing her say my name brought this weird feeling to my chest. Was it that I was falling in love with her already? I knew it was gonna happen, there was no avoiding it; not that I wanted to avoid it…

The sun was starting to come up and I knew that I would have to go home and change. It hurt to think of leaving; I didn’t want to. The only thing that allowed me to actually leave was the fact that I was coming back later to spend the day with her...Hopefully… That is, if she would let me still be part of her life after her telling my secret. There was a part of me that was selfish that told me not to tell her, so she could always be at my side. The reasonable side of me told me that it was for the best for her to know the truth, so I can gain her trust and make her happy without having to lie to her because that would lead nowhere good. Plus maybe she was better off without me. She deserved someone human and not a monster like me. I don’t think I would be able to turn her into a vampire just so I can have her with me forever. That would be selfish of me to take her soul away from her, just so I could have happiness. I didn’t deserve happiness I was a monster; a soulless monster to be exact. 

I sighed and got up and started walking toward the window.  I needed to do a quick hunt to be prepared and I needed to change. I heard Anne starting to wake up so I rushed out and ran straight into the woods. I soon came across a deer. It was drinking water from a little pond I slowly sneaked up on it, but it heard me and started running I ran quickly after it. I saw where it was heading so I ran ahead of it and stood by the tree waiting for it. I heard it coming closer and I prepared myself to catch it. It started to jump over the log that was on the ground when I grabbed it and sank my teeth into its flesh. I could feel the hot, sweat blood going down my throat. I sucked all the blood until there was only a carcass on me. I threw it to the side and then ran home to change. I heard my family when I got there and surprise, surprise it was about me.

“We are going to have to move again if Edward loses control today and I don’t want to move for his mistakes! We just moved here and we can actually be normal here!” Rosalie argued.