Ch. 5 Dr. Carlisle Cullen

I felt bad for making Ch. 4 short so i decided to upload the next chapter!  :)  This chapter isn't that long either so i apologize for that

Comment and vote please!

Enjoy!! :)

Bella’s POV

“Hello their Isabella, I’m Dr. Carlisle Cullen.” He greeted. I kept staring at him like an idiot. I realized I had to speak.

“Hello…nice to meet you… and I go by Bella.” I managed to get out.

“Well Bella why don’t you introduce me to your friends here.”

“Oh of course…this is Victoria and Vivian, my sisters.” I lied.

“Well it’s nice to meet you girls.” He said sweetly. “So I hear that your temperature is high and you have a sore throat.”

“Yes.”

“Well let me have a look.”

He checked me and then said. “You have a throat infection and plus the fever. It’s just a cold, so there is nothing to worry about.” He said kindly.

“I’m going to give you some medicine and you are going to have to stay home from school for the rest of the week. Don’t worry I’ll give you a note, so you won’t get in trouble at your school for missing three days.” He said.

Ha! If he only knew I didn’t go to school and had stopped going three years ago. I would probably get in big trouble, not only me but Victoria too. That note wouldn’t be necessary, but I would take it to keep up the pretense.  

“Okay thank you Dr. Cullen.” He chuckled

“My pleasure.” He then turned to Victoria and Vivian who had been quiet the whole time.

“Make sure she gets a lot of rest, eats healthy, and drinks a lot of water.”

“No problem. We will do everything for our sister to get better. We wouldn’t want her to get worse.” Victoria said.

He smiled at her. “Bella it seems you have great sisters.”

I smiled at him. “Yes… Yes I do.” And it was true, although they weren’t my sisters by blood they had become like sisters to me.

“Well that’s all for today. Here’s your medicine and note. Hope you feel better Bella. If you still feel sick come back okay?” he said as he handed me the things.

“Will do and thank you very much Dr. Cullen.” I said truly appreciating his help.

“Thank you Dr. Cullen.” Victoria also said to him.

As we were walking out, I put my hand out to shake his. He shook my hand, but was shocked at how cold his hands were. It was like he had been holding ice. I didn’t say anything maybe it was my fever that made everything feel colder.

“You are very welcome. Have a nice day girls.”

“Thanks, you too.” We all said.

Later that night Victoria said, “Okay Bella, you’re going to have to stay home tonight. Do you want Vivian or Anne to stay with you?”

“No it’s okay. I think I can manage by myself. I’ll call if I need anything.” I assured her.

“Okay you better! Our customers are going to be disappointed tonight without you. I don’t know how I’m going to deal with them.” Victoria said sadly.

“I’m sorry…” I apologized.  “If you want I can go?”

“Don’t be ridiculous Bella! You have stay and rest.”

“Fine”

“We will miss you tonight Bella. Hope you feel better and you better rest!” Vivian said.

“Okay I will, now go to work before you are both late.”

“Okay Bye.” They both said.

“Bye.” I murmured

It was weird not going to work. I am so use to going now. Oh well better make the best out of it. I decided to follow their advice and rest.  Friday would be a better day hopefully…