Ch. 23 Childish

Hola everyone! :) So this is the fastest upload i've done in a while! i'm proud of myself! :) haha Anyways i'm updating in celebration of Edward's 111th birthday and the release of the official/full trailer of Breaking Dawn Part 2! ( SO EXCITED!!!! FREAKING OUT!!!!)  haha :D Can't wait to see it! :D :D hahaha!! Um what else? oh yeah! i wanna thank all ofmy new fans! i reach two hundred and something fans! :D i'm so excited never expected that or the fact that i reach over 31 thousand reads! :o u guys rock!! i also want to thank my biggest fan ever: TwilightFan1 She is the sweetest girl ever and has helped me promote my story without even asking her and has been a great support! She is honestly great! That's why i dedicate this chapter to her cause she deserves it! :) anyways! i don't own anything! Stephenie Meyer does! This is EPOV and i hope u enjoy it! :D

Comment/vote please! :D

and hope u enjoys it!

Edward’s POV

“Oh my gosh! I’ve been going on about this without asking you girls how you feel! I mean Vivian made it clear she wanted in, but what about you Bella?” Asked Victoria.

Everyone turned to look at Bella. I was anxious to hear her answer. I hoped she said no. I tried reading her face but she had so many emotions on her face and looked pensive.

What was there so much to think about? Why couldn’t she just say no? She was taking forever deciding or maybe it was just me.

 “Bella the suspense is killing me.” I whispered urgently.

She looked around like she just realized where she was.

She pondered for a little while longer and then took a breath before saying, “Yes I’m in…”

“What?!” I boomed out.

Everyone looked at me in shocked. I really didn’t care. Bella could not do this to me. To us.

“Edward! Stop this right now!” I heard Alice think towards me.

I just glared at her.

“Edward please…”Bella began but I cut her off.

“No Bella! You please! How can you do this? Why can’t you just keep working with Anne?”  I asked angrily towards her.

“Edward, leave Bella alone it’s her choice.” Carlisle thought.

Bullshit! Bella and I were together now she couldn’t make a decision like that without talking to me about it first.

“Edward if that’s Bella’s choice then let her.” Esme pleaded.

“No! Bella and I are together now if she wanted that she could have asked me how I felt! I don’t like the thought of my girlfriend dancing half naked in front of a bunch of horny, pathetic, drunk men!” I yelled.

I felt bad for yelling at my mom, but I just couldn’t deal with that right now I had to try to change Bella’s mind.

“Excuse me?” Bella exclaimed, “So what I’m supposed to ask you for permission now? What are you my dad? I hadn’t had a dad before and I certainly don’t need one now!” Bella spat out.

“Bella calm down!” Anne chided wrapping her arms around Bella.

“No Anne!” she exclaimed pulling away, “Who does he think he is trying to tell me what to do?”

“Bella try seeing it from his point of view what if the roles were reversed and he was a stripper and decided to go back without telling you? Would you like that?” Anne tried explaining her.