Ch. 39 Complications

Hey guys! I hope you guys are still with me! I feel like you guys might have gotten tired of waiting and gave up on me. lol I'm sorry for the long wait but i've been busy. College and work keep me busy. Anyways i won't talk to much and let you guys read cause i know i've kept you waiting long. I hope you enjoy this chapter because i know I enjoyed writing! There are a lot of surprises thoughtout this chapter ;) I don't own anything Stephenie Meyer own Twilight.

Hope you enjoy!

and sorry for any typos and errors.

BPOV

After getting to meet and talk to the Denali’s I came to the conclusion they were all very nice, well except for Tanya. She didn’t come back that night. Who knows what she was doing? Well Alice had looked for her future but she hadn’t seen anything for us to worry about; I had a bad feeling about her though.

Once I started yawning at nine, Edward thought it was time to take me home so I could sleep. Plus he didn’t want to take advantage of Charlie’s trust. He took me home and dropped me off and then later came through the window and stayed with me.

Charlie wasn’t going to work today; Edward thought it would be best if Charlie and I spent the day together. Charlie decided to take us to go have breakfast out to a waffle house. It was really nice to just be the two of us.

“So… how do you like living with me?” Charlie says picking at his plate.

He looks worried.

“Charlie, I’m happy. When I lived with…Renee it was the worst time of my life. With you I have felt lo…cared for. So thanks for that Charlie.” I said my heart beating faster than usual. We hadn’t used the L word yet.

He cleared his throat, “Bella I love you. I do hope you have felt loved during this time. You are the most important thing in my life. I wish I would’ve been there to protect you from her, but now I will try my hardest to protect you from anything. I promise.” He said with emotion ringing in his voice. I looked at him through my now tears.  His eyes were similar to mine. I got up from my seat and went over to hug him tightly.

“Thank you so much! I love you so much Daddy.” I choked out.

He sobbed and pulled me closer to him pulling me to his lap. He then kissed my cheek.

“Oh Bella, I have been waiting for you to call me that for a while. Also hear those words come out your mouth.” He admitted wiping both his tears and mine.

I chuckled slightly feeling lighter and got up from his lap and sat back down in my chair and we continued eating.

When we got home I decided to read Romeo and Juliet which Esme had let me borrow. I was sitting in my room reading it when my phone started to ring. It came from an unknown number, but I picked it up anyways in case it was an emergency from one of the girls.

“Hello?”

“Bella?”

“Yes, this is she. Who is this?” I asked.

“It’s Tanya. Don’t hang up please! Although I know I deserve it.” She said sounding upset.

I was in shock. Tanya Denali was calling me after what she did last night.

“Bella? You still there?” She questioned.

 I finally snapped out of it.

“Yes I am, sorry I’m kind of in shock to be honest.”

She chuckled (which sounded musical), “I’m sure you are. Anyways I wanted to apologize for my behavior, but I think it would be better if I did it in person. I feel like it’s not appropriate to do it through the phone. Do you think you could come over to the Cullen house? That way I could apologize and then you can see Edward and the rest of the Cullen’s which I’m sure will make you happy.”