Ch. 20 Scents

Hey guys! :) how are you? How is your guys spring break so far? doing anything excited?  i know i'm not haha! anyways here's chapter 20! i hope you guys like it! it took me a while to decide who's POV (Edward's or Victoria's) to do because from the suggestions i got from you guys last time it ended up being a tie. So with the help of my best friend (Yeslin) haha she suggested why not do both POV's? So i did! so now everyone is happy! i hope! haha anyways here's the next chapter! as always i don't own anything! Stephenie Meyer's obviously wrote twilight. haha

Comment/ vote!

and

Hope you enjoy! :D

Previously on Moonlight:

He was at my side immediately and saw the blood on my hand. His eyes filled with anticipation and thirst. My vision started to blur and I saw him crouched down. “Mmm you smell amazing. I can’t wait to see how you taste!”

He said before he leaned down, I tried to cover myself with my arms and then I felt the worst pain on my arm. Things were beginning to turn black until I was completely unconscious, but before I became unconscious I heard I loud scream which I knew came from me…

Edward’s POV

We were on our way to Seattle and I was anxious to see Bella again. Being separated from her was the hardest thing I’ve ever been through. I missed her like crazy!

“Edward calm yourself, you’ll be able to see Bella soon then you can be all over her again.” Emmett thought with a smirk.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

“I know you miss her, I miss Rose too. This is the longest time I’ve gone without having sex!” Emmett said sadly.

I rolled my eyes, “Wow, is that the only thing you think of?”

 “No… I think of other stuff…I just mostly think about sex.”

“Wow Emmett.” I rolled my eyes.

“Edward let me tell you, once you have sex with Bella you’ll understand.” He said in a matter of fact.

My eyes widen, “What the heck Emmett! I don’t think Bella and I will ever do that!”

“What? Why not?”

“Why not? Emmett she’s human! I could kill her!” I said in disbelief.

“Well obviously you wouldn’t do it with her while she’s human.” He said rolling his eyes.

“What do you mean then?”

“Wow Edward you’re a disappointment…” He said shaking his head, “After you change her you’ll have sex…”

“I’m not changing her!” What was he thinking?

“Why not? Don’t you love her?” He asked confused.

I sighed, “I’m not going to end her life Emmett…”

“You won’t, you are creating a life where you two can live happily together.”

I sighed and look kept running.

“Edward, I think Emmett’s right. What will you do when she dies? You won’t be able to live without her.” Carlisle thought.