Ch. 11 Friends

Hey guys!! I feel like it's been forever since I uploaded! I finally had time  to upload thanks to the 3 day weekend! I want to thank you all for your comments and support! You guys make my day every time i read your comments, when i see my votes go up and when i see my reads go up. It means so  much to me! All of you are so freaking amazing! i love you all! <3  I have no idea when i'll upload again, but hopefully soon!  anyways i do not own anything Stephenie Meyer does!

Hope you enjoy!

Comment\ Vote!

Love ya all!! <3

Bella’s POV

Previously on Moonlight:

 Before I could respond, I felt like I was flying in the air. All of a sudden I was standing behind Edward’s body and he was right in Jacob’s face.

“You stay away from her!” He yelled. He looked like he wanted to kill Jacob. His eyes were open wide and his nose flaring and his teeth exposed. He looked animalistic; scary as hell. Threatening….

“Edward stop!” I yelled.

“You can’t say what she does or not! What are you her pimp?!” Jacob yelled.

That’s when Edward lung for him.

“NOOOOO!!!” I yelled

 I started to feel light headed and all of a sudden everything went black…

“Bella!”

“Bella wake up please!”

“Bella sweetheart please wake up!”

“Bella don’t do this to us!”

I heard several voices say. They sounded very far away though. I wanted to answer them, but I just couldn’t find my voice.

“I think we should take her to a doctor.” Another deep voice said.

The hell they were taking me to the doctor! I wasn’t going anywhere! C’mon Bella wake up before they take you!

“Bella please wake up. I’m sorry I did that, I didn’t mean to. I don’t know what came over me. Please wake up.” This musical voice begged in my ear.

My eyes began to flutter and I heard them all sigh in relief.

“Bella, sweetheart, are you okay? Do you need to go to the doctor?” I heard Victoria ask.

I opened my eyes and saw them all crouching on the floor next to me. Edward’s face was inches away from my face, my heart almost stopped at the closeness, but I knew I couldn’t let him affect me this way.

“I’m fine.” I managed to get out.

“Are you sure?” Edward asked unsurely.

What was his problem? Why did he care?

“Of course I’m fine.” I snapped rudely.

“Bella! Don’t be rude to Edward!” Victoria said scowling at me.

I huffed and tried getting up.

“Bella you really shouldn’t get up you need to be careful and rest.” Edward said quietly.

“NOTHING IS WRONG WITH ME! GOSH!!”  I snapped.

I looked at his face and he looked hurt by my words.  I instantly regretted yelling at him. What was wrong with me? Why was I being such a bitch? I was about to apologize when Victoria interrupted me.