He pulls away and his eyes meet mine again. My hands play in his hair as I needed something to grip, the pleasure being too much for me.

He drives me mad..I feel his hands tightening around my ass as he holds me up, the way his other hand goes to my hair and grips lightly .

"Does that feel good?" he says as he goes into me again, he feels amazing and my head goes back with pleasure, his pace quickens and I begin to breathe faster.

He thrusts into me with a faster pace and he moves my wet hair out of my face, he kisses my neck gently. He sucks on it gently probably leaving a hickey , i begin to see black dots as I'm getting closer to my release..

"Yes." I moan out , he smirks at my answer and goes faster causing me to moan louder to the point it echoed through out the whole room , he groans in pleasure as my nails goes into his back .

My eyes shut and I hear him let out a sexy groan. I open my eyes and see him staring back into mine, I moan as he gently squeezes my thigh. He goes in and then out beginning to release..

he then pulls out and sets me down gently .

" I didn't know my princess was so loud." he says with a smirk , my eyes barely able to open I take short breaths .

I feel him pick me up and carry me out the shower , he sets me down on a bench , I sit up and he begins to dry me up and dress me , he then dresses himself up.

I'll never get enough of him.

⚠️end of mature content ⚠️

Jake's POV

As I get to the grill I quickly call him , he answers at the second ring . " hey jake , I'll be there in a minute I just have to drop Mia off at home " I give an okay and hang up .

" hey " I look up to see a girl with brunette hair smiling at me . Who the hell is this chick ? If I have to admit I have been fucking random girls , but this couldn't be one of them..right ?

" do I know you?" I ask her I look her over and I feel like I know her , she sits down next to me.

" no but I know someone who would love to get to know you " she says smirking at me , I look at her with a confused expression.

" sorry but I'm not interested " I tell her and as I was about to get up she quickly grabs my arm .

" her name is-"

" he said he's not interested you bimbo" I look behind me to see Hannah glaring at the girl , she lets go of my arm , she gets up from her chair and smirks at the both of us before walking away .

" that was weird " I mumble , Hannah chuckles and sits down next to me .

" so this is why you left my house ? To get checked out by weird girls ?" She says slightly laughing , she definitely was weird. But why do I have this feeling like I know her ?

" he's here to talk with me ." I hear a voice say , I look up to see damon .

" there you are , Hannah would you mind giving us a couple minutes?" I ask her , she nods and gets up .

" I'll see you soon. " she says with a smile, I say okay and smile back , as she walks off Damon looks at me.

" you guys a thing ?" He asked me , my eyes slightly widen as he says that. What makes him think that ?

" what ? No man. " I quickly say , he chuckles and shrugs . " what was it you wanted to talk about " I say trying to change the subject, he looks around then back at me .

" Jessica is in town " he tells me , my eyes widen, my heart drops as I hear her name. I haven't in so long .

" what? How do you know?" I ask him , he leans in his chair and tilts his head to the side .

" look who your talking too , I know everyone who comes and goes " he tells me , I nod and as I start to think , my eyes slightly widen .

" what is it ?" Damon asks me , I sigh and I close my eyes for a moment, how could I be so stupid to not realize ?

" she dyed her hair brunette " I tell him , he looks at me with a confused look . " how do you know ?" He asks me ,

" because I was just talking to her , they're back ."

Hale's POV

As I'm in the living room with Alexa and haily my phone starts to ring , I take it out of my pocket and answer it .

" hey what's up man " I say as I read the caller is damon . " hey hale I need a favor " he says to me .

" of course man what is it ?" He sighs in frustration , oh great what is it this time. Nothing good I know that for sure .

" I need you to track someone down " he tells me , more in a annoyed and stressed voice ,
" okay ..who?" I ask suspiciously, the line is quiet for a minute before he finally speaks .

" Jessica hermony " my eyes widen as he says the name . There's no way he's talking about the Jessica.

" Jessica?" I ask in a loud and surprised voice , Alexa immediately looks at me as she hears that name ,
" Jessica ? As in Jessica hermony ?" She asks , I quickly nod .

" so if Jessica is back that means " I stop my sentence and I hear damon say .

" Anna's back ."

That's it for this chapter! What did you guys think ?

What did you think about Damon's and Mia's steamy moment :)?

What do you think about Jake and Damon getting close again?

And last but not least ,
Anna's back ? 😱

What will happen next ?

Find out next chapter!❤️