"Hello, Kyo." Rias says. Kyo sees his girlfriend, Akeno, Sona, and Tsubaki all together. 

"Oh, hey ladies. What's going on?" Kyo asks. 

"I hear you met the White Dragon Empress." Sona says. 

Kyo nods. "Yeah. But I'm not really worried about her, it's the Apocalypse Sisters. Who could they possibly be? Azazel and Valia both said they anxious to meet me out of armor." 

"Are you sure there is no one you can think of from your past that would want to see your more than anything?" Erakhan asks. 

"No one." Kyo sighs. 

"Valia and the Apocalypse Sisters all seem to be working for the fallen angels, so I don't think we have to worry about them making rash decisions." Rias points out, 

"Regardless of their intentions, I don't any of them on the school grounds." Sona states. 

Rias looks down. "Me either. Escpecially since we'll have a much bigger problem to deal with soon." 

"Good, we agree. Talk to you later." Sona and Tsubaki then leave. 

Kyo grips his head, getting another headache. Rias notices and steadies him as he begins to wobble. "Are you okay?" 

"Agh, think I got another headache from meeting Valia. I swear, no amount of pain meds gets rid of these things." Kyo groans. 

"Let's just get to class." Rias says as she helps Kyo along with Akeno. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Later at home, Kyo had finished his workout and decided to take a shower. When he opens the door, he then see Rias undressing, preparing to take a bath. 

Kyo immediately slams the door. "Sorry, Rias!" 

Rias merely opens the door and drags Kyo inside. "It's all right, Kyo. Besides, I was kind of hoping to take a bath with you. Mind joining me?" 

The next thing Kyo knew, he was washing Rias's back as they sat in the tub. ~Why does stuff like this happen to me? It's not that I don't like it! I just always manage to get into situations like this whether I want it to happen or not!~ 

"I think you've washed me enough. My turn to do your back." Rias says. 

Kyo shakes his head rapidly. "N-No! I mean, it's fine I can do it!" 

Kyo reaches for the soap but Rias beats him to it. "I'm washing your back. End. Of. Discussion." Rias says calmly but firmly. 

"Yes ma'am." Kyo gulps. He turns so his back faces Rias as she then begins to scrub his back. Kyo sighs as his thoughts wander. 

"Thinking about the Apocalypse Sisters again?" Rias asks. 

Kyo exhales. "Why would they want to meet me so badly? Why? I agree with Charn, I don't think they want to see me because my power but for something else. I just can't figure out who though." 

Rias wraps her arms around his neck and kisses his black hair. "I know that everything has been we've been through seems to be getting harder by second, but me, Issei, Akeno, everyone will be there to help you. None of us will ever give up on you like your other family did." 

Kyo lets his head fall back against her chest. "I know. I love you." 

"I love you too." Rias smiles. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

It was here. Open House. All the parents were in the classroom, including Anaria, and were watching their kids make their own creations with clay.