Chapter Eighteen: Breaking

The art work above does not belong to me, credit to the artist!

Weeks go by and it's just heaven between the two of them. Needless to say, Uraraka's grade in math goes up from all their study dates. One night, Bakugou and Uraraka are studying at her place and they finish early. Uraraka excuses herself to go to the bathroom. After ten minutes Bakugou gets up and knocks on the door.

"Everything okay in there Ochako?"

"Uh–" He hears a crash. "Ow!"

"Ochako I'm coming in."

"No! Don't!"

Remembering what happened to Uraraka in the bathroom during the tsunami, Bakugou has a bit of a stress response and breaks into the bathroom.

"Ochako!"

She's sitting slumped in the tub, tangled up in the shower curtain and what seems to be very complicated lingerie.

"...I told you not to come in."

Bakugou stands there speechless for a few seconds and then bursts into laughter.

"Round-Face! HAHAHAHA! What the fuck is this?!"

Uraraka looks down and blushes.

"I wanted to... I just wanted to do a surprise for you!"

"Well you have succeeded!"

"Ugh no, you know what I mean!"

He can't control his amusement at the situation and tries to hide his snickering by covering his face.

"Do you want some help there?"

"No! I can do this myself, thank you very much!" She says with a pout on her face.

Bakugou is still laughing and after a few moments of her struggling he walks toward her to help anyway.

"Angel-Face, please let me help?"

"Otayyyy." Eventually, they get her untangled and she awkwardly climbs out of the tub. "Okay, now go back outside and wait for me and pretend this didn't happen."

"Yes mam."

He walks out and closes the door just enough so that she thinks he gone but he watches her for a second try to figure out the lacy contraption and muttering to herself. Bakugou then makes his way back to the desk. He looks through their works and lands on doodle she drew. It's of him and her in the clouds. It sends happiness chills throughout his body, and a stupid smile spreads across his face.

After what seemed like forever, he hears the creak of the bathroom door opening. He rolls his chair back from the desk and when he sees her, his mouth drops open. She's standing there is black lace garters and a laced up bra.

"Ochako..."

"I know, I know–it's just I was feeling frisky and I had saved up some personal money and I wanted to do something nice for you because you've been so great to me with helping me with tutoring and all..." She looks away and blushes.

Bakugou slowly gets up, without saying a word, and crosses over to her.

"I'm starting to think..." He pauses to brush her bangs behind her ears. "That you've only been with me because I'm helping you with math." A mischievous smile crosses his lips.

"Katsuki!"

He throws her over his shoulder and then plops her on the bed. She crawls up to the headboard and grab a pillow, ready for a fight. He raises his eyebrows.