Chapter Four: Danger

The art work above does not belong to me, credit to the artist!

"What the fuck is happening? First, that dream last night and now all this? I must be losing it. I mean, I got a boner just because she wasn't wearing any fucking tights." He plugs his headphones back in and tries to think about anything other than Uraraka and fails.

"Hahaha, Aizawa Sensei is so ridiculous. I can't believe he's a teacher," Uraraka thinks to herself. She then looks over at Bakugou and sees him peering at her. They both look away immediately.

"Why is he being so weird? He has never acknowledged me this much. Could it be because of the Sports Festival? It can't be! He blew my biggest move away with one blow."

With a sigh Uraraka goes back to putting her papers back into her school bag. The door clicks open and Iida marches in exactly on time.

"Good morning Aizawa Sensei!" Iida says as he advances to his usually seat in front of Uraraka.

Aizawa responds through the sleeping bag with a less enthusiastic greeting.

"How are you Uraraka?"

"Hi Iida! I'm pretty good, what about you?"

"I am doing well, thank you for asking."

Uraraka giggles at his formal nature and continues to talk with him. Bakugou notices the friendly nature she has with him and resents it.

"Hey Four-Eyes! Why didn't I get a morning kiss?" Iida turns back around and inspects Bakugou's sincerity.

"Good morning Bakugou. I do not appreciate you calling me 'Four-Eyes", please stop. I also doubt that you would want me to kiss you, but I apologize for not greeting you."

"Ya, ya, whatever Four-Eyes."

Iida sighs in aggravation at his futile attempt of reconciliation and spins back to Uraraka.

Soon, everyone has piled in the classroom and Aizawa collects himself to take attendance. The day proceeds as normal with academic classes in the morning and heroic lessons in the afternoon. During math class, as Ectoplasm collects homework, Uraraka gives Bakugou a knowing smile and he nods in reply, then looks quickly away. For the rest of the day, Bakugou keeps quieter than usual, which his classmates notice. Kirishima saunters up to Bakugou and puts an arm around his visibly anxious friend.

"You good Bakugou? You've been so well behaved today; anything wrong?"

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! NOTHING IS FUCKING WRONG, I'M JUST TIRED FROM HAVING TO DEAL WITH ALL YOUR BULLSHIT."

"Jesus man, sorry for asking. Just feeling like you've been a little off today that's all."

"Well fix your fucking radar Hair-For-Brains, I'm fine."

"If you say so!" Kirishima says as he walks away confidently, knowing full well that Bakugou will eventually give in and tell him.

As the day comes to a closing, everyone is at their lockers packing up to go home. Uraraka's train isn't until 4:45, so she has to wait at school. She grabs her bags and leaves the locker room to sit and wait at the front desk. When she opens her backpack to take out her headphones, she notices that they're missing. "Crap!" she thinks to herself. "I must've left it in my locker." She sighs and starts walking back when she hears a super loud alarm coming from her phone. "Ugh!" She desperately fumbles through her backpack to shut off the awful sound. Finally, Uraraka makes contact with the hard case and manages to shut it off. "What was that?!" She lifts her phone up to her face and sees, in big red letters, "TSUNAMI WATCH". 

        I can't believe we're over 50 reads! It makes me so happy. Seriously, thank you guys so much! I'm getting better from being sick so I might not have as much time to write/post as much, but at the very least you'll get one per week! Bye 💕