Chapter Six: Clearer

The art work above does not belong to me, credit to the artist!

After a few moments of rest, Uraraka finally looks over to see Bakugou.

"Bakugou?!" She reaches over and shakes his shoulder and is surprised at how warm he is for being out in the freezing rain.

"What Angel-Face?"

She lets out a breath of relief, "I thought you passed out."

"Hah. It takes more than that to take down McSplodey," he says through labored breathing. His eyes are still closed and his breathing is labored. Every few seconds a water drop falls from his hair and hits the polished wood floor. The debris of the droplets lightly touch Uraraka's face. She stays, staring at him for the next couple of minutes, as he catches his breath. Admiring the perfect sculpture of his face. Her hand still rests on Bakugou's shoulder, trying to chase the warm fuzzy feeling the contact gives her. There isn't any scowl painted on his face and she finds him quite handsome. Bakugou's eyes open abruptly and it gives Uraraka a start.

"Ah–um, do you–uh, want to go warm up?" She says trying to move past the awkward moment.

Bakugou chuckles because he knows very well that Uraraka was staring at him. "Haha, okay Uraraka. Lets go." He moves his arm to push himself up, but stumbles.

"Are you okay?!" Uraraka says with concern in her voice.

"I uh–" Bakugou can't get his words out because of the newly formed coughing fit. Uraraka reaches her hand out once more and presses all five fingers to his shoulder. Pink light appears and he starts floating upward.

"Hey! *cough* Wha– *cough*."

Without speaking she grabs his arm and starts walking him like a balloon over toward the sitting area. She pushes him down onto the couch and releases him. Quickly, she grabs a nearby blanket and drops it on top of him.

"I think that took a bit more out of McSplodey than you thought." Bakugou stops coughing and looks up at Uraraka.

"Nah, nothing can take me down."

"Hah, We'll see about that."

Bakugou smirks and looks away. Uraraka lets out a shiver and he looks back her way with an expression of concern.

"Are you okay? Not to sound pervy or anything but we should probably get out of these wet clothes before we get sick," Bakugou says.

"Haha yeah you're right."

He starts to get up, but another coughing fit ensues. She reaches down and lightly pushes his chest back down. The feeling of his hard strong chest makes her blush.

"Let me get them."

"You don't know where they are! And besides, I don't want you creeping around my place."

"Hmmmm. Is there something you don't want me to see?" Uraraka raises her eyebrows

"No!" Bakugou says defensively. "I just don't want some round face rummaging around in underwear drawer." Uraraka frowns.

"I'm not interested in your disgusting All-Might undies and besides, you can't even get up without coughing your lungs out!"

"All-Might isn't on my underpants!" Bakugou jabs back a bit too defensively.

"Haha, well, if you don't tell me where I can find clothes I guess I'll have to start looking allllll around the house to find some." Uraraka starts to walk away comedically slowly.

"Okay! Okay! Get some clothes out of my room. It's up the stairs to the left. Do not touch anything! I will know! And I will get you!" She giggles and starts making her way up the stairs.

She turns and opens the white painted door. Inside, the walls are colored an off-white shade. His bed is pushed into the corner right underneath a big window. Everything in his room surprisingly works well together. "I would never have pegged him as a stylistic guy," she thinks to herself. Uraraka continues walking around the room, ignoring Bakugou's threat. She notices that everything is neat except a black shirt thrown on the floor. The room smells sweet and it relaxes her. She turns to the right and sees a small walk-in closet. Uraraka turns the door handle and opens it to unveil a color coded organization system of hoodies, t-shirts, and pants. "Whoa. He's kinda like Iida! Hahaha." She grabs two hoodies and a pair of pants, and then closes the door. As she turns around, she notices his bedside table. On it, is an All-Might themed water bottle and an All-Might themed lamp. This gives Uraraka a thought. "Hmmmm." She quickly crosses over to a dresser across from his bed and opens the top drawer in search of his underwear. Luckily, it reveals his boxers, with at least two of them having an All-Might in his Silver Age costume. "HAHAHA I KNEW IT." She closes the drawer and steps back. Right as she is about to leave, she notices a wrinkled picture sitting on top of his dresser. Gently, she picks up the paper to get a clearer look at the image. To her surprise, it's a close up shot of her and Bakugou at the sports festival.

        I can't believe we are at 150 reads!! This is ridiculous, seriously, thank you guys so much for all this support! Next chapter tensions will rise 😏😇 See you next time! 💕