ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19-

[•]

Mama Hawk burrowed under the ground, leaving the Tavern in tact above. Everyone inside stepped outside with their minds wondering where the heck they were, standing in a vast open area with a few rock formations laying around with no clue why Meliodas brought them to a place where no one was in sight.

Elizabeth kept her hand to her chest, her bright blue eyes staring at Meliodas with confusion.

"Sir Meliodas... this place is really beautiful but... why are we here...?"

Meliodas smiles her question, "We have to meet some special friends that'll help us get stronger."

Celia wonders under a rock formation, her fingers grazing the surface lightly as her red eyes studied it closely. It was smooth and extremely cold, not like the others so commonly jagged and rough. Merlin was staying behind her, her projection image showing her eyes pointedly sharp towards the girl.

"Well where are they? All I see is grass and some rocks..." King mutters to himself as he floats on his pillow and Hawk snorts with agreement.

"Yeah! There isn't a single person in sight- YOU PERVERT!"

The swine squeals with anger when he sees Meliodas laying down on the ground just underneath Elizabeth's dress. Celia sweatdrops at his antics and nonetheless walks over to them when Elizabeth gasps in surprise when she see's something.

The group gathered together towards Elizabeth and suddenly realized that the entire scenery around them changed, the rock formations around them disappeared and was replaced with a small river that isolated an island in the middle. A stone temple seemingly built on it with fresh green moss covering it in multiple areas.

It looked absolutely magical.

"About fucking time y'all came in."

Celia's eyes slightly widen at the unfamiliar voice that popped up and stared at a woman with scarlet hair, her eyes seemingly glaring at them. It wasn't only Celia who seemed intimidated by the woman, the whole group looked to be except Meliodas who waltz up to her with a large smile.

"Carnia! It's great to see you again!"

"Still a rude brat aren't you," she scowled at the midget before moving her heated gaze to Celia who took a step back at the extreme hostility the woman possessed. Despite looking beautiful, this Carnia lady sure does a have a spicy mouth and attitude.

"And why is an Exarch with in your group?" She hissed as she stabs her wooden staff into the ground angrily. "First of all.. half Exarch..." Celia mumbles lowly and Meliodas only grinned, "Well, she's with us since we promised to find a way to control her powers... and since you have so much knowledge about them and about magic, I thought you'd be the perfect mentor for her!"

Celia could feel her heart slightly drop a little, crap... this crazy lady is gonna freaking mentor me?

Lady Carnia threw her gaze towards her with bared teeth, her nose scrunched up. "Why would I mentor a pathetic Exarch? She should have rot up and died when the Arch Angels eradicated them years ago!"

Elizabeth frowned at her harsh words and decided to speak up a bit, "Lady Carnia... Celia means no harm to anybody, she just wants to learn how to control herself so she doesn't do harm."

The scarlet haired woman moves her gaze to Elizabeth who struggled to keep her ground, Hawk staying by her side with wide eyes. It looked as though as she was in deep thought before huffing a sigh.

"Fine, but if I see it doing anything suspicious, I'll kill it."

She just called me an i t....

Celia's head droops and King could only watch her become less confident with herself. He felt bad.

"I'll give a brief summary of what you should know, so come with me," Lady Carnia scowls at her before turning around, her cape flowing beautifully behind her. Celia stayed in her place, hesitant to do so before seeing an encouraging nod from Meliodas.

God this is going to be a mentally painful.

-

Finally an update after... like two months, even though it's still a short one. As an apology gift I'll just share a drawing I did of Elizabeth ._.

_