ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15.5 [ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ]

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15.5: ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ [ғɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᑌᑎO]

"Should we really wake her up..." a voice whispers unsurely and another chirps in with agreement, "She seems to be really comfy and stuff..."

"But she can't sleep in all day," someone else hisses. The Sins were gathered around a sleeping girl with conflicted looks.

Her long white hair was sprawled across her pillow as a visible drool line ran down from the corner of her mouth to the end of her jaw line. Celia's blanket barely covered her limbs that were all in different angles.

Celia hadn't looked so peaceful and carefree the past days and today was a rare day to see the girl finally relaxing herself to the maximum, but they had plans to be fulfilled.

"King you do it," Ban whispers through clenched teeth and the fairy boy only stares at him with a bewildered expression, "No way!" He whispers back harshly.

"If none of you will wake her up then why are we even trying to wake her up?!" Hawk snorts loudly and everyone turns to the swine with sharp glares that immediately silenced him in seconds.

"Eep...!"

"I'll do it then..." Diane sighs, but she was beaten to it by Meliodas who yanked Celia's blanket with a blank poker face, everyone was practically frozen in place when they hear her groan irritably. "What the hell..." she mumbles lowly before giving a luxurious yawn and blinking her red eyes open to be immediately startled by all the people standing around her with wide eyes.

"Um... why're you all looking at me like that...?" Celia asks slowly and her gaze lands on Meliodas who was holding her blanket, "Rise and shine!" He says with a giant grin to which she slightly pouts at. "You need to stop taking my blankets..." she mumbles and he only ignores the statement.

"We have a whole day ahead of us and so we'll be waiting down stairs for you," Elizabeth placed your clothes for today inside the bathroom. Make sure you wear them!"

Celia only gave a hesitant nod at that, not only did she wake up being stared at, she woke up without a clue of what was happening. "Stop daydreaming pipsqueak, if we're going to get through the day then we need you up and ready for anything," Ban says with a small smirk and his sister only gave a sigh and slightly smirked back, "Of course..."

As she arrived at the bathroom, her eyes couldn't believe what she saw by the sink. A bikini. A two piece. Swim wear.

Celia couldn't help, but back out of the bathroom with a flustered look. Sure she knew what it was and saw it before, but was this her clothes for the day? Or was it just a little ol' joke?

"What's wrong Celia?"

Her head snaps to the right at the voice to see Elizabeth who was staring at her worried and she responded by shakingly pointing at the clothes, "I-I have to wear a... b-bikini?"

The princess gave a small smile, "Yes, we're going to the beach today. Sir Meliodas says it's a must that we should wear our swim wear." Celia's mouth made an 'o' shape at that, she had never been to a beach before or ever swam on that part.

She was always in the village hiding in her home or going out with Anne for food so it was going to be something really new for her. Celia went back inside the bathroom and closed the door, doing her daily routines before eyeing the bikini with a look of hesitance.