ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7: ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs.

Folding my arms behind my head, my eyes scanned the sky that was filled with stars that illuminated the dark night. Thoughts of Anne rampaged my mind, the good ones- the bad ones- most of all the time we met and her death.

I tried to get rid of the thoughts of her to get some sleep, but I couldn't. I was filled with so much guilt, would she still be alive if she never met me? Would she even still live normally without me?

"Stop thinking like that Celia! Without you, I probably wouldn't have found such a good friend to stay with me through my bad and good times.

I'm really thankful that I met you."

My eyes widen in shock as I scramble my body to sit up to look for the owner of the familiar voice only to stare at the storage area filled with wine and food. Tears start to stream down my face in disappointment, Anne's voice was there.

I know I heard it, I know she was there, but I don't see her. I tugged on my hair harshly as I try to stop my tears and the pain in my heart, but it didn't work.

I gave a sigh and let free my tears, finally giving up on the fact that I can't hold my emotions together- my hands dropping down to my lap limply. Small sniffles here and there before my eyes were finally dried up of tears, laying back down on the large blanket and placing my head on the soft pillow before rolling myself up into a burrito to gain back some warmth.

By the time I open my eyes, I see brown hair dangling down above me and I squint to adjust my vision. Purple eyes stare into my red eyes before I recognize the person, "Wake up Celia, it's time for breakfast," Diane grins and I groan at that and turn my head away from her.

"C'mon, it's a bright day," a kiddy voice chimes in and I just cover my face with the blanket before it was ripped off of me. "What the fuck!" I cursed and glared daggers at the person who stole my blanket, Meliodas.

"Rise and shine! If you want good breakfast you should go down stairs before I start to cook."

I gave a confused look as I was still a bit sleepy, "What do you even mean?" I asked and Diane gives a disgusted expression towards the blonde. "Captain's cooking isn't exactly good."

I gave a shrug at that and didn't really give it much thought, he was after all the Captain of the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm pretty sure he knows how to cook as well.

I gave a small yawn before standing up on my feet, my back slightly sore from the hard floor. "Where's the bathroom?" I muttered and Meliodas pointed at the door with his thumb, "You can use Elizabeth's and my shower room. You know where it is right?"

I gave a small nod before taking lazy steps down the stairs to the second floor and entering the room. My half lidded eyes scanned the large room, I'd be surprised that they haven't done it yet.

Opening each door, I finally found the shower room. "Celia! Sir King made you a pair of clothes for today, we can go shopping today if you'd like," Elizabeth chirps just as I was about to enter the bathroom for me to look at her and notice the folded clothes in her hands.

I gave a small shake my head as I gave a weak polite smile, "I don't have money on me- I don't even have a job at the moment..."