ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: ʜᴀʟғ sɪsᴛᴇʀ?

꜀ Ban's POV ꜆

"Haaahh, You want me to go the market? Go ask King."

"King's not here."

"Then go ask someone else..."

"Ban..."

"Fine Cap'n..."

I gave a large yawn, straightening out my back with a stretch. Captain gave me a list of groceries and a bag of money to which I gave a small frown at, "Where is everybody anyway, Cap'n?" I asked and he shrugged. "Elizabeth told me Diane and King went to the forest while Gowther and Merlin went to the village."

"Why didn't you ask Merlin or Gowther?"

"They refused."

"What about the princess?"

"She can't protect herself... she's also with Diane and King."

I gave a sigh at his response, guess I'm gonna save the day. I lazily made my way towards door, turning back towards the captain.

"Make sure you don't cook while I'm gone."

He gave me a blank stare and I shut the door with an amused smirk. Making my way towards the market, I hear whispers erupt around me making me slightly curious.

I wouldn't have guessed this village was famous for rumors.

"He looks like her."

"What if it's just a coincidence?"

"It can't be! They both have white hair and red eyes, they have to be."

"Do you think the guy knows he has a sister?"

I stopped my walking, tucking my hands into my pockets. They are talking about me right? My sister died many years ago, why do they bring it up and how do they know?

I turned towards the women who were whispering and they immediately stopped. Their faces were quickly painted with fear and nervousness, "I hear you two were talkin' bout me, what's this sister thing you're saying?" I asked lowly and one of them gulped.

"Um... there's this girl that lives in this village... white hair and red eyes and all..." one of them says shakily and the other nods in agreement. "She looks exactly like you! But she's a half breed-"

"Sadie!"

Half breed? Then could the girl be a half sister?

"I'm sorry mister, but uh... we really need to go..."

The girls hurriedly run away from me as thoughts flooded my head. A half sister? How could I have not found this out years ago?

The only sister I remember was Kilia, she died when she was 4 years old because of starvation. She also had white hair and red eyes, following me everywhere.

There was another girl who reminded me of Kilia, Joricho? Juncho? Who cares, but followed me around just like Kilia, I slightly grew to find her as a little sister.

Arriving at the market, I got the list out. "Underwear and bras- what the fuck?" I cussed out, captain wrote everything related to under garment except for food, I scratched my head with slight annoyance. Guess I have to buy my own food.