ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11: ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ.

I look at Ban with tired look, "Why're you up here?" I asked blandly and he only gave a cheeky smirk. "Going to sleep," he replies simply and lays himself on the hard floor, stretching out his arms and legs.

I only ran my hand down my face in irritation at his response and flopped myself onto the soft blanket. Silence filled the air as I stared at the stars that were sparkling slightly whenever I moved my head, I don't think I ever had the time to lay down like this and relax.

I was always too paranoid that the kids would come after me whenever I laid down like this, it made me feel so vulnerable. Even though Anne is there with me, I could never do that.

Probably because I'm not out in the open... I peeked from where I was laying at to look at Ban who's eyes were closed yet his mouth was set in a firm frown. Maybe because he's here...?

I shook my head and sighed internally at that, it was a ridiculous thought.

I covered my eyes with my arm when I started to feel drowsy, "Hey..." I heard Ban's voice rumble lowly and I tilted my head slightly towards him, "What..."

"Thank you for telling us."

I only rub my head into the pillow to get more comfortable as I feel my face burn up with embarrassment and shame, I felt shame because of how my past was. It wasn't normal like every other kid's life, friends, games and all that stuff... it made me feel left out.

"Yeah..." I replied quietly, my voice was barely audible to him since I was getting even more sleepy. "Go to sleep Celia, we're going to have a big day tomorrow," Ban says and I closed my eyes to blink only to find I couldn't open them again because I was falling asleep.

"Good night, Cel."

Yeah... good night.

"Rise and shine!"

"Fuck off!" I groaned and buried my face into the blanket only for it to me yanked away to my irritation, I hated waking up early. "Language missy," Meliodas says while shaking his finger towards me and I only blinked at him with an annoyed expression.

"We're leaving this village today, so I assume you would need to visit... someone before we go," Meliodas says and it only took a few seconds for me to figure out the someone he mentioned. I forced my legs to hold my weight and my eyes slowly traveled over to the spot where Ban had slept to see it was empty.

I guess he went to cook...

I trudged towards the bathroom and brushed my teeth lazily, my heart constricting every time I think about Anne. I really wish I didn't feel like this all the dang time, it's really troublesome for me now...

When I look into the small mirror I could see that my eyes were still half lidded even when I splashed water onto my face and I couldn't get them to open fully to my frustration.

After a while of failed attempts to get my eyes to be woke, I changed into the clothes that Elizabeth and Diane had got me when we went shopping.

(I'll draw a picture and put it in the next chapter ._.)

I made my way downstairs to the bar area to find everyone present, "Morning Celia!" Diane chirps and Elizabeth also chips in. "Good morning Celia," The silver haired girl smiles and I gave a small nod with a weak smile.