ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12.5

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12.5: ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ (ғɪʟʟᴇʀ)

The blonde haired boy made his way over to the sleeping girl who was mumbling incoherent words, her fingers twitching ever so slightly as if she was dreaming about something.

Meliodas only put his hands on his hips in response to that and leaned down to shake her awake.

In return...

He immediately got kicked in the face, "Asshole... stop waking me up..." Celia mumbles and turns away from him. Meliodas only rubbed his nose with a blank look, "Fine, no breakfast for you."

The white haired girl only groaned in response at that, "Five more minutes..."

"Alrighty! No breakfast-"

"Fine! I'm uppp..."

Celia forced herself to sit up, her hair was tangled and messy while her eyes were barely open. "Why can't I sleep in?" She asks sleepily as her eyes begin to close again.

"Because you will miss breakfast! I mean, you don't have to eat breakfast but-"

"Fineeee..."

Celia strained herself to stand on her feet and walk herself to the bathroom, bumping into walls at times and stumbling over her own feet. "Is... is Celia alright?" Elizabeth asks concerned as she passed by her friend who just slammed her face into the wall and Meliodas only gave a cheeky smile when the princess looked at his face with a gaping mouth.

"S-Sir Meliodas! Why is your face so red...?"

"I got a present this morning. No worries."

"H-here... let me get something to treat it..."

Celia wanted to roll her eyes at what the Captain had said, but even her eyeballs were too tired to move. She brushed her hair, brushed her teeth and changed into her new clothes that Merlin had bought for her.

Her eyes were still half lidded even when she splashed her face, Celia still wasn't use to waking up this early.

"Oi! Stop it Hawk, it's not your food!"

"But she's probably not even gonna get up..."

"Go eat your scraps instead."

"I ate all my scraps..."

Celia made her way down the stairs again to find that the swine was on the table where warm fresh food was waiting for her, the white haired girl's eyes slightly brighten up a bit at the smell. "I don't think you'd be able to fail me in making good food..." she says amused when Ban only shrugs half heartedly.

"What can I say? I'm the chef in this bar."

Celia took a seat and started to eat, her eyes closing with content when the food enters her mouth. Deliciousness flooding her taste buds.

Later on in the day, the sins went out to buy more food for the bar and more supplies in case of something. Although Celia wasn't allowed to go anywhere without someone going with her, Camelot was huge and anyone could get lost in there if they didn't know their way.