20. The dance day pt 1

A/N: I know I've been an asshole for not posting a chapter for months so imma give y'all 3 chapters all at once ✌️
Since I let y'all pick your dress imma let y'all pick ur makeup to go with it. Also there is slight smut in this chapter.
M/C- Makeup choice
D/C- Dress choice (keep this in mind for next chapter)

Today is the day. Finally our dance, I hope there is food. I didn't want to waste time on looking good for school today. I'll save that for later. So I went casually with a hoodie, sweatpants, some vans, and a beanie. It's also cold as shit so at least I'll be warm.

Please don't comment I got y/n looking like Billie Eilish aight 😂

As always Peter was in front ready to pick me up. I got in and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Wow your outfit, and no makeup? It's~"

"I know I look like shit but just wait until later." I interrupted him.

"No I think you look gorgeous always. And I already know you're gonna be the most prettiest girl tonight." Peter said.

"Oh just you wait bad boy." I winked at him.

"Annnd now I got a boner." Peter chuckled.

"Shut up and drive." I playfully punched his shoulder.

We arrived to school about 10 minutes later. I come out the car to see flash recording me on his phone, laughing and saying some dumb shit.

"Ohhh shitttt where's the bad bitch y/n? She would never step a foot out of the dungeon without makeup and glam to cover her pimples." Flash said while recording me.

Probably for his stupid Facebook page.

"Flash you barely even know me so shut the fuck up." I Said trying to walk past him up the steps.

"There's the bad bitch! But where's the pretty bitch huh? Look at you walking around like a homeless bum." Flash laughed.

Before I could turn around and beat the living shit out of him, Peter already had him pinned against the brick wall of the school.

"If you ever talk to her like that again I will run over your phone and shove it up your hairy ass, do you understand?" Peter said.

I was in shock. Peter has never been like this before, especially with Flash.

"Damn Peter, finally you stop acting like a little pussy." Flash Said.

Peter than took his phone and slashed it against the wall. It broke into at least 50 pieces. I think his spidey-strength kicked in.

"Go ahead and post that shit now dick wad." Peter said. He turned around, put his arm around my shoulder, and walked up the steps with me.

"Don't let Flash get to you, he's just always in need of attenti~" I playfully pushed Peter against the lockers and gave him a big kiss. Wrapping my arms around him and never letting go for at least 10 seconds.

He pulled away and looked at me puzzled.

"What was that for?" He blushed.

"I can't reward my hero?" I blushed as well and smiled.

"Well come on babe," he pulled me closer and whispered in my ear.

"Let me save you." He whispered while bitting my ear. I instantly got wet.

I looked around and pulled him into the janitors closet down the hall.

He pinned me down the way I did to him the minute we got in the closet.