15. Practice

Scarlet or Wanda, brought me into this room with a bunch of random things on small tables.
Bottles, a cardboard box, an ice block, and a freaking car.

"Now, these are the stages for your training. Each stage has a level of power. Easy to hard. Like the bottles, to a car." She said.

"We will of course start with the bottles, go ahead and try to break them." She said.

Wanda, Peter, and Tony, got shields to protect them from the glass.

I stared quick at the bottles, 3...2...1 BOOM. All the bottles cracked at once. Making a little mess.

"Wow." I said.

"Keep moving to the stages." She said.

I moved next to the box. Trying to crush it. I thought it would be easy, but's it's kind of difficult. I couldn't really picture what I wanted to shape the box into. I ended up crumbling it.

Next was the ice block. It was 5 feet tall and 3 feet wide. This was challenging.

"Try your best." She said.

I stared at the ice block, concentrating at my best. It started to crack, but it wasn't breaking. It was starting to hurt.

"I can't do it." I said.

"Didn't you say when you broke all the windows in your house it was because you were angry?" She asked.

"Yeah." I Said.

"Use your anger."

I stared the ice. Anger, anger. I started to think about my mom. And how she cheated on my dad. I wasn't paying attention to the ice but it crushed into lots of tiny pieces.

"Damn babe." Peter said.

I turned around and smiled.

I moved to the car. It was a grey Honda. I tried to develop all the anger in me. I started to think about the day my dad beat up Peter. The car started to bend. I felt the heat of the blood dripping down my nose. Then a random thought of Peter cheating on me popped in my head. I started screaming, BOOM! The car exploded. Peter ran to push me down to protect me from the fire. Wanda put it out.

I got up and looked at it. It burned so bad when I touched it, it turned into dust.

"Mr. Stark I'm so so so sorry about your car." I Said.

"Honey I'm Tony Stark, I have 50 cars. It's no problem really." He said.

"Are you sure? That was a nice car..." I said

"Babe he's a billionaire, don't worry about it." He smiled.

"Remind me of something?" He asked.

"What?" I Said.

"To never make you angry." He said.

I laughed.

"You couldn't do that if you tried, I love you too much." I Said.