4. His soft lips

I walked to my locker ignoring Peter. I caught him staring at my outfit though.

I still ignored it and grabbed my books out my locker

I still ignored it and grabbed my books out my locker. I started walking to class and he bumped into me making me drop my books. He continued to walk away. 

"What the hell Parker?!" I Shouted. He turned around to flip me off. Oh hell naw. I flipped him back. "Up yours!" I yelled. I saw f/n coming to help me.

"What the hell you guys were flirting before, now you guys are enemies?" She asked. "I wish I had answers." I said. "Forget him, we have art today. Let's go." I followed her. I went to sit by her but Peter was  sitting behind me. Just ignore him, it's easy. Or so I thought.

All we had to do was answer an art question and we get to free draw, which wasn't a problem. Until he started throwing spit balls at me. Just. Ignore. Him. I tried so hard but he was pissing me the fuck off and he knew it. I asked to use the bathroom and I was relieved to get away to calm myself. After the bathroom I started to walk back to class when I bumped into someone. I fell and so did he. I didn't realize who it was until I heard the voice.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry-.." he saw that it was me. "Watch where your going freak." He got up to walk away. Oh he. Did. Not. "What the fuck is your problem?! What happened to us being friends?!" I yelled. "Fuck off, we were never friends." He said. That's when it hit me. My eyes watering up and my heart sunken.

"You know what, your a huge dickhead." I said. He got pissed and walked towards me fast, pinning me to the lockers. "What did you say?" He asked with anger. "I said your a dickhead! And your an asshole and I hate you!" I yelled. With a tear streaming down my face. "Yeah well I hate you too!" He yelled slamming his hand to the locker next to my face. He had fire in his eyes. He was in rage. He was so angry that he....that he......he kissed me. He kissed me softly and sweet. His arm wrapped around my waist and his hand on my cheek wiping the tears away. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. We kissed for what seemed like forever until I heard a light scream. We both turned our heads to see f/n mouth dropping in shock. We both got off each other and I walked towards her, leading her away from Peter.

"It's official you guys are in love!" She said. "I-I don't even know what to think anymore." I said. "Did you enjoy it?" She asked. "It was...everything I imagined."

• Later after school

I was doodling a picture of me and Peter sitting on the moon holding hands. I started daydreaming about him. His beautiful brown locks of hair, his soft pink lips, his dark beautiful brown eyes. But then speak of the devil he knocked on the door. I threw my notebook up the stairs for a weird reason and opened the door. He walked in awkwardly.

"Hey..princess." He said. "Hey bad boy.." I said back. We both just sat next to each other in silence.

Silence

Silence

Silence

Until I finally spoke

"Do you like me? Because I'm gonna be honest, I really like you." I said. He turned around to me slowly. "I-I um...I think I....like you a lot." He said blushing. He likes me back! Omg!! "I'm sorry I was such an ass I just didn't want to show my feelings, last time I did I lost the one I loved." He said. "I'm sorry, I get it."
I said. "But, I really would like to take you out." He said. "Like where?" I asked. "My friend Ned is throwing a party at his house tomorrow, I can take you there." He said. "Will there be food?" I asked. "Yeah, lot's of it." He said. "Count me in!" I said happily. We both laughed and started to continue our project. We made a lot of progress all we had was two more shapes along with decoration. But we decided to finish it another day. I walked him out the door to say my goodbyes.

"See ya princess." He said. "See ya bad boy." I said back. He was about to leave when I stopped him. I standed on my toes to give him a kiss. He then walked away waving back at me.